Animated pointer

Wombat

Go to solution Solved by PhoenixXL,

did you mean "If you want*" instead of "If you want to get"?? 

lol because those change the statement tremendously 

If you want to get help for a specific problem you should create a small reproducer rather than supplying the whole script. Its easier to modify the script that is made just for the correction.

If you want help for a specific problem you should create a small reproducer rather than supplying the whole script. Its easier to modify the script that is made just for the correction.

I would like to know the difference between the above sentences, thanks for your time :)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

I would like to know the difference between the above sentences, thanks for your time :)

Well

I you want to get help for a specific problem you should create a small reproducer rather than supplying the whole script. Its easier to modify the script that is made just for the correction.

can easily be read as

I want you to get help for a specific problem, you should create a small reproducer rather than supplying the whole script. Its easier to modify the script that is made just for the correction.

When the mind tries to auto-correct during reading the sentence lol, which turns it into a belittling statement, though I know that's not how you meant it.

Just poking fun at a typo is all I'm doing lol

Edited by Wombat

Just look at us.
Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

The internet is our one and only hope at a truly free world, do not let them take it from us...

• 3 weeks later...

So I've noticed that if I disable the buttons then the mouse appears... why is this? from what I can see in the code it shouldn't

Just look at us.
Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

The internet is our one and only hope at a truly free world, do not let them take it from us...