Window Info Tool question

I prefer to use CLASS and TEXT, instead of INSTANCE.  I have noticed that on some application, they move the controls around on updates, but the text usually stays the same.  

Also, I usually install Shockwave Player silently using the MSI installer.

msiexec.exe /i "sw_lic_full_installer.msi" ALLUSERS=1 /q /norestart ISCHECKFORPRODUCTUPDATES=0 AgreeToLicense=Yes RebootYesNo=No 

Adam

It should be that simple, but the Shockwave installer offers to install Chrome and can (if the person installing it chooses) make it your default browser. I can't have either of those options (No Chrome, and the second option of making it the default is moot after that) in my environment. All of this craziness to avoid Chrome :-).

Then you have the non-enterprise installer.  You should apply for a distribution license, then you will get the installer without the extra things.  It doesn't cost anything to apply, and you only have to do it on a yearly basis.  I renewed my license today.  I request to distribute all the apps available: Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader, Adobe Air, and Adobe Shockwave player. You then get access to special download areas for the installers, some have both EXE and MSI format.  

Adam