Compiled script failing to take the icon provided...

Hyflex

Yes, it is in the same directory as you can see the image to the right to the right of the normal compression.

+>02:57:52 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.9    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
-> No changes made..
>Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>02:57:58 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\Users\A\Desktop\Export Data.au3" /out "C:\Users\A\AppData\Local\Temp\~AU3wlenhri.exe" /nopack /icon "C:\Users\A\Desktop\Export Data.ico" /comp 2
+>02:58:04 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0
+>02:58:04 Created program:C:\Users\A\Desktop\Export Data.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 13.023

As for icon sizes, in this example I used: 

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/ivista-2-icons-by-gakuseisean/Files-Copy-File-icon.html

Yes, it is in the same directory as you can see the image to the right to the right of the normal compression.

+>02:57:52 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.9    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
-> No changes made..
>Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>02:57:58 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\Users\A\Desktop\Export Data.au3" /out "C:\Users\A\AppData\Local\Temp\~AU3wlenhri.exe" /nopack /icon "C:\Users\A\Desktop\Export Data.ico" /comp 2
+>02:58:04 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0
+>02:58:04 Created program:C:\Users\A\Desktop\Export Data.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 13.023

As for icon sizes, in this example I used: 

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/ivista-2-icons-by-gakuseisean/Files-Copy-File-icon.html

Sorry for the delay, got stuck playing Pixeljunk Monsters :P

The ico file you linked has some VERY low quality images within it in addition to the high quality ones.  I removed all but the high quality images from the ico file and now it works fine.

Download the modified file below and let us know how it goes

Export Data.ico

Edited by danwilli

You could use an icon editor like Greenfish or IcoFx (both Free) to remove unwanted quality icons.

Greenfish Icon Editor Pro Portable

IcoFX Portable

Right on the money!  I used IcoFX :)  It will show you the contents of the ico file and you can remove entries, add and modify entries, and likely much more that I never use.