full path of running exes (process list)

ive no idea where or indeed if this infomation is available ... i suspect it must be somewhere ...

im trying to get the full path of currently running processes (applications etc) in much the same way as is available through unix ps -ef commands etc etc

anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Currently there's no way to do this with AutoIt's inbuilt functions, but this has been coming up a lot recently with no simple solution and I think you would do well to make a post to the Idea Lab forum regarding some optional parameter to the Process...() calls to indicate the return of full paths.

Currently there's no way to do this with AutoIt's inbuilt functions, but this has been coming up a lot recently with no simple solution and I think you would do well to make a post to the Idea Lab forum regarding some optional parameter to the Process...() calls to indicate the return of full paths.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about the ProcessList, ProcessExists, ProcessClose, ProcessWait, ProcessWaitClose, ProcessSetPriority functions and the UDF _ProcessList? ... you mean those "inbuilt" functions?

They're definitely in the latest release and beta, and I think they've been in there for at least a year or more.

Please excuse me if I sound "punchy" as I'm very tired... heading for bed now.

My UDFs: ExitCodes

Touché!  Told you I was tired. :dance:

Perhaps something on the MSDN page for  "WMI Tasks: Processes" will help you.  Particularly the CommandLine property? :dance:

MAN, I love the Win32_xxx classes!  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very muchly! This is the proper way to do it. See my comments in answer to my own quest for exactly the same information at http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...topic=14794&hl=