seangriffin

Chrome UDF

joboy2k

You don't need to change the file extension to zip. Download WinRAR and open the crx straight with that. i did this today so it definitely works. Then once it has been extracted follow the previous post from number 4.

Chamlien

It's nice, help me a lot! This chrome udf can be used to write HTML as well as you can.  I recommend the author to post the  Chrome.crx  to Google App Store, cause the Google Browser will disable the crx for non-official.

Schlauewurst

So i just want to open "https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events" and create a new event.
my code so far..

It didnt click on the Button "new Lifestream".

Any Solutions?

#Include <Array.au3>
#Include <Chrome.au3>

_ChromeStartup("https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events")

_ChromeDocWaitForReadyStateCompleted(5)
_ChromeInputClickByName("new-events-btn")

water

I haven't worked with the Chrome UDF myself but I see that your code doesn't have any error checking.
Make sure, that none of the _Chrome* functions returns an error before calling the next one.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

boy233

Is there no Chrome UDF in the same pattern as Internet Explore?
Could not use the existing, I managed to only function to open the Browser! :(

water

Why do you think the Chrome UDF should work the same way as the IE UDF does?
This are two different programs coded by different companies.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

boy233

I'm trying to say that UDF Chrome does not work 100%!
Is there any similar I can use?

Jos
4 minutes ago, boy233 said:

That must be because your line 15 is the wrong syntax! ;)

Seriously: Not sure what kind of answer you did expect but what about explaining what you are trying to do, show your code and tell us what isn't working?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

boy233
24 minutes ago, Jos said:

That must be because your line 15 is the wrong syntax! ;)

Seriously: Not sure what kind of answer you did expect but what about explaining what you are trying to do, show your code and tell us what isn't working?

Jos

That's not the problem!

_ChromeShutdown()
_ChromeStartup("http://www.google.com")
_ChromeDocWaitForExistenceByTitle("Google", 10)
_ChromeObjSetValueByName("f", "Auto IT")

Does not display error and does not work!

Jos

So have you followed the whole process described in the initial post?
If so, post a simple test script that you test with and isn't working.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

boy233
1 hour ago, Jos said:

So have you followed the whole process described in the initial post?
If so, post a simple test script that you test with and isn't working.

Jos

Follow....

#include <Chrome.au3>

;~ _ChromeShutdown()
_ChromeStartup("http://www.google.com")
_ChromeObjSetValueByName("f", "Auto IT")

Does not work! What am I doing wrong?

n3wbie
On 7/4/2017 at 8:24 PM, boy233 said:

Is there any similar I can use?

I Was working on chromedriver.exe made a new udf 

you can try and let me know errors will try to solve it

link to udf goes here

DeltaRocked

Greetings Sean !!!

1: Great UDF :) ( Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m, OS: W2k3 ) Beyond this version Chrome wouldn't be updated due to W2k3.

Now for the Core Issue:

_ChromeEval("document.getElementsByClassName('input-search')")
Output : {"text":"object"}

It seems the extension will have to be modified. Any other ideas ?

Regards

DR

Bhooshan

Hello there, 

I have installed everything correctly while installing I faced a problem that Chrome use to disable the plugin automatically because it was not downloaded from chrome store. I solved that issue. Now, whatever script I write or the above examples "Chrome_example.au3" are not working. It just opens the chrome window and reaches to the URL. No other actions are performed. Can anyone tell me why is this so...? 

BigKev

How do I get the AutoIt Chrome Extension to enable itself?  By default, Chrome disables anything not downloaded from the Store.  As soon as I click on the "Allow access to file URL's" checkbox it disables itself and says it's not from the Chrome Web Store.

Edited by BigKev

billyzhao

How can i get page source of a url ?

dman1234
On 8/1/2017 at 2:01 AM, DeltaRocked said:

Greetings Sean !!!

1: Great UDF :) ( Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m, OS: W2k3 ) Beyond this version Chrome wouldn't be updated due to W2k3.

Now for the Core Issue:

_ChromeEval("document.getElementsByClassName('input-search')")
Output : {"text":"object"}

It seems the extension will have to be modified. Any other ideas ?

Regards

DR

Not sure what you are trying to actually do, but it is returning what I would expect as this is what javascript would give you in this instance.

dman1234
On 12/8/2017 at 5:40 AM, billyzhao said:

How can i get page source of a url ?

You basically need to learn javascript, but something like this I think is what you need  

$returnval = _ChromeEval("document.documentElement.innerHTML", 5)

dman1234

Hi all, I am not sure of something and I am a little new to AutoIT3 so I don't know if this is an AutoIT thing or something changed with Chrome.

All of the samples will run code similar to  

When running and coding things I noticed the code was all taking 10 second every time, so after playing around I realized that I need to code it like this for it to work properly

_ChromeDocWaitForExistenceByTitle("{""text"":""Google""}", 10)

This is due to how the data is returned.  So is this a bug or a feature?