NEED HELP FROM AN ADMIN

You are wasting your time on the topic.

The author of this script obviously doesn't want it to be decompiled, hence the passphrase. Any 'admin' on this board or indeed anyone with the know-how (or a conscience) will most likely have enough respect for the author not to try.

Besides, the whole passphrase decompilation idea wasn't just implemented by the AutoIt team so that they could go and break it for people later. If that time ever comes, the whole idea of 'protection' will be worthless to everyone because 'you can just pay some guy to decompile it anyway'.

I suggest that you contact the original author and offer to pay them.

Do you know exactly what the bot's doing? It's probably not that hard to just write a new one that works in the same way. You'd learn a lot about AutoIt along the way.

Or you could just not cheat! :whistle:

I would still like to get the whole thing, its more clean, ya know what i mean? Besides, I can't minimize my WoW, it says its not responding....:whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ALT+TAB

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Start Button

often times thesll minimize a full screen

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

i ve seen the source before..... and i wont post the link(if i could even find it again) but it used the tab button to auto matically lock on to some one and also turned until it came locked on then killed it with a certin set keys then to loot it clicks across the screen... it is weird how that worked... and it checked your health... and what not i couldnt do it at my knowledge of autoit but im sure that someone here could help you out...

Edited by lopolop

wow... i did find the source he lol...

(Not giving it out)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you deliberately trying to start an argument? If you do indeed have the source then why state this unless you plan to share it?

Sinister, I suggest that you don't get your hopes up.

just try and make your own..and save yourself 30 bucks?

dude, im a noob, besides, i have the money all ready.........

Are you deliberately trying to start an argument? If you do indeed have the source then why state this unless you plan to share it?

Sinister, I suggest that you don't get your hopes up.

I agree with u

Edited by =sinister=