NEED HELP FROM AN ADMIN

First off... I highly doubt the dev team that built AutoIT Designed a little backdoor so that two paraphrases where used, thier global one and one inputed by the user. You must realize that an autoitscript.exe CANNOT be read and interpreted by a normal person, not even a super-person could do that.... It's a bunch of ones and zeros, binary, machine-language...already fully compiled and ready to go. There might not even be an uncompile option built into that executable. What I do know is it's not the money that is keeping people from decompiling this for you.... Oh... And did you ever think that Botting in World of Warcraft is against the EULA? Just play the friggin game like everyone else SHOULD. It's really not that hard...

I AM ORCA!! A VERY POWERFUL WHALE!!!

First off... I highly doubt the dev team that built AutoIT Designed a little backdoor so that two paraphrases where used, thier global one and one inputed by the user. You must realize that an autoitscript.exe CANNOT be read and interpreted by a normal person, not even a super-person could do that.... It's a bunch of ones and zeros, binary, machine-language...already fully compiled and ready to go. There might not even be an  uncompile option built into that executable. What I do know is it's not the money that is keeping people from decompiling this for you.... Oh... And did you ever think that Botting in World of Warcraft is against the EULA? Just play the friggin game like everyone else SHOULD. It's really not that hard...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^this guy knows wats up

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

sinister if your not in that much of a rush to have this bot done ..just study up on it and MAKE YOUR OWN!! research,ask questions,things of that nature and before you know it youll have your very own bot...jeez wat is the apocolypse coming..?it shouldnt take you over a few weeks if your a 'noob'

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]

I'm starting to get sick of this thread.

its my lifes goal to create a bot for world of warcraft...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's the situation:
  • You have a compiled bot.
  • You have no hope of seeing the source.
  • You know how the bot works (or at least what it achieves).
  • You can probably figure out exactly what keystrokes/mouse movements the bot is making to do its job.
So I would suggest forgetting that this bot exists and write your own, as per your life's goal.

I assure you that it will take less than $30 worth of effort to do so. When you're done you will feel stupid for thinking of parting with the cash.

P.S. I can't believe that 8 new posts popped up while I was typing this.

Edited by LxP

In the time it's taken to respond to each of the posts you could've had a bot half way written by now, or researched as larry as stated and found what you need more than likely.

Frankly i'm tired of the useless e-mails relating to this thread.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

What I meant =Sinister= was that it may not be possible to decompile that script, even if you use a bruteforce method. Also... Only the author and maybe his close peeps have the source code... If he doesn't tread these waters why post here? Even further what does this bot do? Have you researched other bots? Have you checked how secure this bot is? Last I checked blizz could tell if you were running au3 bots. It's called the community and GMs... Look into Forceshock (I think that's what it's called) much better botting experience... Much more like a scripting language//javascript.

I AM ORCA!! A VERY POWERFUL WHALE!!!

• Moderators

Well if it was closed source and or if the person who scripted it is selling the source. Then my vote is NO!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You have what you want now GO AWAY :whistle::dance::dance:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother