Mouseclick on Random

Wolfshare

Hey, ive searched for this option, i want to make script click on random coordinate's.

example there is list like i have Attached.. 

I would like to use mouseclick option to click on random of the list, is there any way to make this code? :) I would like to learn this thing.

post-59586-0-04408300-1379274040_thumb.p

Why use Mouseclick? You can randomly select an item of the list.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I assume you want to automate the dropdown of another application.

Have a look at function ControlCommand, command SetCurrentSelection.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I assume you want to automate the dropdown of another application.

Have a look at function ControlCommand, command SetCurrentSelection.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ControlCommand.htm

Just readed everything, but i need live example to do something, i am not from English, so it's hard to understand anything, but once i see an example, i need example with two coordinates, then i can make everything itself.. :/ Please help me.

You need something like this

ControlCommand("title", "text", controlID, "SetCurrentSelection", n)

"Title" is the window title of the application you want to automate

"text" is any text in this window - you don't need to specify, it's optional

"controlid" is the Id of the control you want to send the command to. You can retreive the Id by using then AutoIt Window Info Tool

"n" is the item number of the dropdonw you want to select.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

You need something like this

ControlCommand("title", "text", controlID, "SetCurrentSelection", n)

"Title" is the window title of the application you want to automate

"text" is any text in this window - you don't need to specify, it's optional

"controlid" is the Id of the control you want to send the command to. You can retreive the Id by using then AutoIt Window Info Tool

"n" is the item number of the dropdonw you want to select.

It's something like Class command?

okay, if i am doing something like that, it will give me million errors.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
ControlCommand("Mozilla Firefox", "text", MozillaWindowClass, "SetCurrentSelection", 5)

I just need something that would help me to sellect one thing from the list randomly... I dont need anything else, i know how to activate the list and etc.. I could make to choose one of the list, but i want to make it choose random of the list..
Edited by Wolfshare

"Million of errors" isn't very helpful!

Which errors?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

What's wrong with the MouseClick function (at least to open the menu)?

If you want to click on a random item, either make a random y click pos or use the Send function with the DOWN key.

Br, FireFox.

As i said, everything i need is just make it click randomly of the list.. Need help with this thing.