Pixelsearch/checksum

Seanpf112

Hey fellas, Im pretty new to the AutoIT community but I am loving the software, I recently started toying with AHK and found it pretty easy to understand but for what im wanting it seems like AHK only offers imagesearch and though im a noobie it seems pixelsearch/checksum might be more useful for what im wanting.

So this is what ive done:

I used eyedrooper to find my pixel color/variation But through all the forums id read all ive found for setting the coordinates to search to be designated from ether the standard top,right,left,bottom or a combination.

what i am WANTING is to be able to set an absolute point pretty much in the center of my active window for it to search from instead of having it troll all around my screen...

ALSO: Im curious if i am able to allow a search of a close varation of the color value ive selected? any help would be much appreciated :)

im not looking for anyone to do my work as I am very intrigued on learning myself but possibility an example somewhat related with a brief explanation would make my day :)

thanks,

Sean

If you want to search for a Pixel Colour then just define the bounds of the area you want to search.

The Documentation is very clear and concise on that, and has an example with shade variation.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please describe which program you try to automate?

Most of the time there are easier and more reliable ways to do what you want to do.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

@water Im basically trying to make a very basic monster priority for a video game, I understand now the different ways but im not sure which to pick.  

>_<  those r some scary words to be throwing around these forums. i would check out the forum rules to see why that might be...