mLipok

First I want to thanks to: @Mhz for this scirpt:

Secondly I want to thanks to: @trancexx for this scirpt:

HOW IT WORKS
First you need build/compile script "Variable_list.au3"
This "Variable_list.exe" must be in the same folder as your script.

"DumpDebuging.au3" is a UDF file, must be in the same folder as your script, and you must include them into your script, like this:
#include "DumpDebuging.au3"

EDIT 2013/10/02: to your program you must add, this part :

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=Variable_list.exe %in%

it uses the "Variable_list.exe" on a script that invoked it.

EDIT 2013/10/02:  "You must compile your program to use this AutoIt3Wrapper directive"

"Variable_list.exe" It analyzes the calling script, finds global variables and creates a list:

#region Global and Local "Variable List Declaration"
Global $_sGlobalVariableList = ""
$_sGlobalVariableList &= "$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|"
$_sGlobalVariableList &= "$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|"
$_sGlobalVariableList &= "$ptr|$string|$struct|$true"

#endregion Global and Local "Variable List Declaration"

In addition, for each Functions, add the following call:

_Func_Start("Function Name")
_Func_End("Function Name")

Example of use presents "test_DumpDebuging.au3"

EDIT 2013/10/02: to use this example you must compile them (required to use AutoIt3Wrapper directive)

Compared with the previous version, which can be found here:

This script contains a number of changes, including changes in the naming of variables and functions.
In addition, several new features were added, and remodeling general behavior.

That is why I decided to create a separate thread in this part of the forum.

EDIT 2013/10/01: attached files have been modified, just cleaned.

EDIT 2013/10/03: attached files have been modified, removed bug and added UDF Header Description.

EDIT 2013/10/07   20:59: Updated: "Variable_list.au3": Improved way of adding function calls:

_Func_Start ("Function Name")
_Func_End ("Function Name")

DumpDebuging.au3

test_DumpDebuging.au3

Variable_list.au3

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

I compiled Variable_list.au3, put the DumpDebuging.au3 and the test on my desktop.  Ran the example and got this error message: warning: $_sGlobalVariableList: possibly used before declaration.

I see that $_sGlobalVariableList was once declared as a global inside of a function but then it was commented out. 

you mean this

If IsDeclared('_sGlobalVariableList') <> 1 Then
    Assign('_sGlobalVariableList', '', 2) ; Force creation in global scope
;~  Global $_sGlobalVariableList = ''
EndIf
This comment is a remnant of the tests.
This one line can be removed.

You say
"I compiled Variable_list.au3, put the DumpDebuging.au3 and the test on my desktop"

Where you put Variable_list.exe ?

If other files threw the desktop, this file also should be there, and your speech is not clear, and that is why I'm asking.

The program: Variable_list.exe is add to a script calling the following parts:

and all function calls such as:

_Func_Start(....
_Func_End(....

by the way

in DumpDebuging.au3  please comment this 

;~  If $__fDump_RegisteredExitDisplay_all_data Then
;~      _ArrayDisplay($array, '$array')
;~  EndIf

or just wait a moment i change my script in a few minutes

This 3 line was for testing, not finished yet

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

I compiled variable_list and put it on my desktop along with test_DumpDebuging.au3 and DumpDebuging.au3.  I then pressed alt+F5 and this is the error messgae in its entirety:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\test_DumpDebuging.au3" /UserParams    
+>19:02:46 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.5.0 ;  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.21)  params:-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
"C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\DumpDebuging.au3"(194,50) : warning: $_sGlobalVariableList: possibly used before declaration.
    $__content = StringReplace($_sGlobalVariableList,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\DumpDebuging.au3"(194,50) : error: $_sGlobalVariableList: undeclared global variable.
    $__content = StringReplace($_sGlobalVariableList,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\test_DumpDebuging.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)
!>19:02:48 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
>Exit code: 2    Time: 1.742

I do some test and found where is an issue.

Do not try to run this (ALT+F5) 

Just compile them (ALT+F7) because this directive:

must be used, and is used only in compile process.

EDIT:

issue was in my description becasue I do not say: "you must compile your program to use this AutoIt3Wrapper directive"

EDIT2:

check the OP, I edit them. I think it's now more accurate..

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

OK, compiled test_DumpDebuging.au3 and now I have this error after having pressed OK a number of times.  Line 15915 Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension rnage exceeded.  Also, this is the output:

_ListofGLobalVariables

TYPE  VARIABLE  VALUE

====   ========   =====

===============================

Functions

And when you use F4 what line is show to you ?

give it to me .

Please also check if to "test_DumpDebuging.au3", has been added this content:

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

First check all from previous post

if it still will not have positive results, do the following steps:

try normaly (by click on this file) run: Variable_list.exe 

when FileOpenDialog appears select  that file "test_DumpDebuging.au3"

check if file "test_DumpDebuging.au3" now contains content which I mention in previous post.

if still file contents: "test_DumpDebuging.au3"  not changed it means that there is a problem with calling this Directive:

so show me the versions of all scite components (au3check, TIDY, AutoIt3Wrapper, and SciTE.exe)

or just try to focus why this directive did not work

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I understand I will try to follow the procedure and improve the OP description.

EDIT: and of course improve in the script

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I looked everywhere, but not with me.
Now beat in my chest.

You're right, I have found a mistake, and I corrected it.
Download again, the files and try again.
It should be good.

What a shame .......
I do not know at which point, the project lost cohesion.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Same issue.

test_DumpDebuging.exe__Accident.log

=====2013-10-02__20-25=====Accident INTERCEPTED=====
_ListOfGlobalVariables
TYPE      VARIABLE       VALUE
====      ========       =====
============================
Functions:

=====Accident INTERCEPTED=====END=====

=====2013-10-02__20-25=====_Dump_OnExit()=====
_ListOfGlobalVariables
Functions:

=====_Dump_OnExit()=====END=====

test_DumpDebuging.exe__Dump

=====2013-10-02__20-25=====_Dump_ToFile()=====_test_Func_3=====
_ListOfGlobalVariables
Functions:

=====_Dump_ToFile()=====End=====_test_Func_3=====

Strange ....

STEP 1:

I create a "NEW" folder on my desktop "C:UsersuserDesktopNEW"

Ok I downlad that 3 file from my OP

save them to "C:UsersuserDesktopNEW"

And everything I do takes place in the following order.

STEP 2:

compile "C:UsersuserDesktopNEWVariable_list.au3":

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\Variable_list.au3"
+>02:36:28 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.5.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.5)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>02:36:28 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\Variable_list.au3" /out "C:\Users\user\~AU3ltikfrb.exe" /nopack /comp 2
+>02:36:30 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\user\~AU3ltikfrb.exe. rc:0
+>02:36:30 Created program:C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\Variable_list.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.550

STEP 3:

compile "C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.au3":

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3"
+>02:37:21 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.5.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
> Running:Variable_list.exe C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3
Variable_list: using file: C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3
Variable_list: IsArray($aTempGlobalVariableList) =  1
Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: START:
$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|$ptr|$string|$struct|$true
Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: END:
Adding:

>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.5)  params:-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>02:37:23 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3" /out "C:\Users\user\~AU3olengas.exe" /nopack /comp 2
+>02:37:25 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\user\~AU3olengas.exe. rc:0
+>02:37:25 Created program:C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 4.169

STEP 4:

Run: "C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.exe"

and I got some MsgBox and finaly:

END:

"C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.exe___Accident.txt"

=====2013-10-03__02-38=====Accident INTERCEPTED=====
_ListOfGlobalVariables
Array     $array         
Binary    $binary        0x54686973206973206120737472696E6720776974682061204054414209616E6420697420656E64732077697468204043524C460D0A
Bool      $bool          True
Bool      $false         False
Double    $float         12.01
String    $hex           0000000D
Ptr       $hwnd          0x00010072
Int32     $int           3
Keyword   $keyword       Default
Double    $number        15.01
Ptr       $ptr           0x00000010
String    $string        This is a string with a @TAB   and it ends with @CRLF

DLLStruct $struct        
Bool      $true          True
Functions:

_Func_Start: _test_Main
_Func_Start: _test_Func_1
_Func_End: _test_Func_1
_Func_Start: _test_Func_2
_Func_End: _test_Func_2
_Func_Start: _test_Func_3
_Func_End: _test_Func_3
_Func_Start: _test_Func_4
_Func_End: _test_Func_4
_Func_End: _test_Main
=====Accident INTERCEPTED=====END=====

=====2013-10-03__02-38=====_Dump_OnExit()=====
_ListOfGlobalVariables
Array     $array         
Binary    $binary        0x54686973206973206120737472696E6720776974682061204054414209616E6420697420656E64732077697468204043524C460D0A

DLLStruct $struct        
Functions:

_Func_Start: _test_Func_4
_Func_End: _test_Func_4
_Func_End: _test_Main
=====_Dump_OnExit()=====END=====

and

"C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.exe__Dump.txt"

=====2013-10-03__02-38=====_Dump_ToFile()=====_test_Func_3=====
_ListOfGlobalVariables
Array     $array         

DLLStruct $struct        
Functions:

=====_Dump_ToFile()=====End=====_test_Func_3=====

I do not understand why in your case it does not work.

Is your last test done in the same order as me?

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

The most important things happening in the STEP 3:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.au3"
+>02:37:21 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.5.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
> Running:Variable_list.exe C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.au3
Variable_list: using file: C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.au3

$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|$ptr|$string|$struct|$true
Adding:

>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.5)  params:-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3
+>02:37:23 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.au3" /out "C:Usersuser~AU3olengas.exe" /nopack /comp 2
+>02:37:25 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:Usersuser~AU3olengas.exe. rc:0
+>02:37:25 Created program:C:UsersuserDesktopNEWtest_DumpDebuging.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 4.169

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Just now I did everything as you outlined in your last post, same thing.  Use obfuscator set to striponly and then I'll redownload.  This is so that I can tell you which line gives the problem.

it can not be compiled with:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=Y
#Obfuscator_Parameters=/SO

here is a console log:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3"
+>04:49:12 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.5.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
> Running:Variable_list.exe C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3
Variable_list: using file: C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.au3
Adding:

>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.5)  params:-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>04:49:14 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running Obfuscator (1.0.30.12)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Obfuscator cmdline:
-### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found DllCallbackRegister() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function.
>### current Func: AddHookApi
C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\DumpDebuging.au3(501,1) Warning for line:DllStructSetData($tFunctionOffset, 1, DllCallbackGetPtr(DllCallbackRegister($vNewFunction, $sRet, $sParams))) 

-#############################################################################################
-#### Obfuscator Found   1 Error(s)!!!!    This means your script could have problems running properly.  ####
-#############################################################################################
- Iteration 1 Strip Functions result: Output  1083 lines and stripped 14392 lines
- Iteration 2 Strip Variables result: Output  661 lines and stripped 422 lines
- Iteration 3 Strip Variables result: Output  636 lines and stripped 25 lines
+> Source    49510 lines 2475185 Characters.
+> Stripped  14839 Func/Var lines and  32610 comment lines, Total 2417755 Characters.
+> Saved     95% lines 97% Characters.
+> Obfuscator v1.0.30.12 finished created:C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging_Obfuscated.au3
>Running AU3Check for obfuscated file(3.3.9.5)  params:-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>04:49:23 AU3Check Obfuscated code ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging_Obfuscated.au3" /out "C:\Users\user\~AU3ntnjjpg.exe" /nopack /comp 2
+>04:49:24 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\user\~AU3ntnjjpg.exe. rc:0
+>04:49:24 Created program:C:\Users\user\Desktop\NEW\test_DumpDebuging.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 13.162

EDIT:

but it works when I set /SF=0

#Obfuscator_Parameters=/CV=0 /CF=0 /CS=0 /CN=0 /SF=0 /SV=1

and works with 

#Obfuscator_Parameters=/MO

EDIT:

I forget to ask

so do you want a file generated with this directive:

#Obfuscator_Parameters=/MO

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• 1 month later...
I apologize for the delay.
I was doing all this time testing.

I think I solved the problem by using this:
#Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=AddHookApi
#Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=ImageDirectoryEntryToData
#Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=Intercept_MessageBoxW
#Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=VirtualProtect

Please see the script attached to this post.

EDIT 2013/11/15new TEST.ZIP

TEST.ZIP

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler