Simple things?

I am not having any luck with the Wiki - I just got a VERY quick demo yesterday from someone on how to use AutoIt to automatically launch and run through an executable/install wizard.  Was able to use the Window Info button to plow through an executable very easily - but that's because it was all button clicks all the way through.

Now I am on a second executable (to install drivers) and have gotten halfway through it, but now have a drop down menu.  Tried searching for "dropdown menu" in the Wiki, nothing really.  Window Info shows me that it's called a ComboBox, but everything in the Wiki I find is all about how to create a ComboBox.  I simply need to choose one of three options from the dropdown menu, then click on the "Continue" button below it on the same window.

Secondly, at the screen/window right after that "Continue" button, I need to choose a radio button, then again click on the "Continue" button below that.  Not finding much on radio buttons either.

I'm sure these are very basic for experienced AutoIt people, so please be kind to someone who's only just yesterday learned some very basic AutoIt to run a file.

Thank you.

Edited by BigRedEO

ControlCommand can do a combo box and a radio button. ControlClick can also do a radio button.

Example using a Gui to test with

GUICreate('test', 300, 150)
GUICtrlCreateCombo('c1', 10, 10)
GUICtrlSetData(Default, 'c2|c3')
GUICtrlCreateRadio('r1', 10, 40)
GUICtrlCreateRadio('r2', 10, 70)
GUISetState()

Sleep(1000)
ControlCommand('test', '', 'Button2', 'Check') ; check r2
Sleep(1000)
ControlClick('test', '', 'Button1') ; check r1
Sleep(1000)
ControlCommand('test', '', 'ComboBox1', 'SelectString', 'c2') ; select c2

Do
Until GUIGetMsg() = -3

After a few seconds running, the test will have shown you how to handle a combo box and a radio button. :)