GlyphDesigner v1.00

Biatu

Finished up a new software today. It's called GlyphDesigner. It is designed to function as digital graph paper and will be used to create/import glyphs for the BlockArchitecture.

GlyphDesigner v1.06

ChangeLog:

v1.06 https://www.dropbox.com/s/pj9wgna67phqy2w/GlyphDesigner%20v1.06.exe

-Few Optimizations. (Cut MilliSec/Frame in half)

-Implemented Image Export (Png, jpg, bmp)
-Hide Control Points on circles.

v1.05 https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0arwooyradb78o/GlyphDesigner%20v1.05.exe

-Fixed bug with ConfigMenu>GFX Options>Show Shade (Thanks jaberwocky6669)

-Fixed bug with FileOpen

-Fixed bug with FIleSave (Thanks czardas)
Note: This will most likely be the last build of this code. The future features will require a rewrite of most of the code.

v1.04 https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cu80oli2ltjxyb/GlyphDesigner%20v1.04.exe

-Implementation of Circle drawing.

-Added CRT phosphor-like fade effect.

-Added Configuration Options,

-Enable/Disable Grid

-Enable/Disable Shade

-0/1/2 Smoothing Quality

v1.03 https://www.dropbox.com/s/gw8g2wf0rsge0mc/GlyphDesigner%20v1.03.exe

-Fixed File>New (Found stupid issue with _GUICtrlMenu UDFs not assigning IDs to menu elements internally)

-Implemented  File>Open, and File>Save.

v1.02 https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjerpiveuzupa60/GlyphDesigner%20v1.02.exe

-Added Gui Menus

-Ctrl+Z to Undo

-Ctrl+N to clear

-Right Click Does nothing for now

-Minor code changes with the way drawing is done.

v1.01 https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbxyc6jv7su44ml/Glyph%20Designer%20v1.01.exe

-Added Rightclick to delete last line
-Reduced mouse debouncing to 125 MilliSeconds

v1,00 https://www.dropbox.com/s/oh7wi3svihamxdx/GlyphDesigner%20v1.00.exe

Screenshots

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

GoogleIze.jpg

Mario.jpg

Edited by Biatu

What is what? What is what.

Cool !

Is there a way for delete a previous line ?

Not yet, Should I make it right click? or Ctrl+Z?

If the need arises, I will include arcs, ellipses, and time frames.

Id like to take a crack at 3D, but that would be a pain because I would need to

implement Pan, Zoom, and Rotate.

We will see where this goes. If you want the source, ill be happy to include.

Update v1.01

-Quick Implementation of Right-Click Delete

-Reduced mouse button delay to 125 MilliSeconds

Future

-Next version will use movable control points.

-Need to implement gradients, aiming for neon glow effect. Can't find much documentation dealing with

GDIPlus lines and a multi colored gradient.

-Need to optimize efficiency and speed, the rough drafted version was faster but slightly less stable. So

I will need to completely rewrite after im done testing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbxyc6jv7su44ml/Glyph%20Designer%20v1.01.exe

Edited by Biatu

If the need arises, I will include arcs, ellipses, and time frames.

Id like to take a crack at 3D, but that would be a pain because I would need to

implement Pan, Zoom, and Rotate.

Update v1.01

-Quick Implementation of Right-Click Delete

-Reduced mouse button delay to 125 MilliSeconds

Ctrl+Z should be more "conventional" than right click...

Deletion in 1.01 version works well! 

i 'm waiting the next.

:)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

I'm currently working on adding menus.

File>New

File>Open

File>Save

File>Save As

File>Exit

Config>Draw Mode>Dot/Line

Config>Draw Mode>Circle

Config>Draw Mode>Polygon

Config>Draw Mode>Curve

Config>Show Grid

Config>About

If I change the undo to Ctrl+Z then I should make right click PointToDelete.
I will make the minor implementations nightly. If any of you guys have an idea to throw at me, feel free

cause I wouldn't have shared it if it was only for me.

very interesting

Best regards

mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

@isosmart: what do you think why the op hasn't published the source code? Because of that you can decompile and publish it?  :naughty:

Br,

UEZ 

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Moderators

isosmart,

Your contributions to this forum so far have been a questionable anti-decompiler and the posting of a script which I can only assume has been decompiled from the posted exe in the OP. As such I have decided that we can do without your presence in this community - you are permanently removed. :naughty:

M23

P.S. If I have misjudged your actions in this thread, plese do PM me with an explanation - but it had best be a good one. ;)

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Personally I don't think he should be permanently removed. Should have just kept the source to himself, and If im not mistaken I said that I would publish the source upon request. I figured this would happen, and I didin't obfuscate the code, or attempt to obscure it in any way incase I needed to decompile it.

I suggest isosmart should be restricted from publishing files and/or url links of any form in the fourms, imo. Surely the final judgment rests with you.

If it is at all possible could I get a PM of the link to that source if it still exists? I would like to see what exactly was decompiled.

UEZ, and Melba23... Thank you for securing my source.

Edited by Biatu

Personally I don't think he should be permanently removed. Should have just kept the source to himself, and If im not mistaken I said that I would publish the source upon request. I figured this would happen, and I didin't obfuscate the code, or attempt to obscure it in any way incase I needed to decompile it.

The forum rules are VERY clear about decompiling other people's scripts, even discussing decompiling can lead to sanctions. What isosmart did was a blatant violation of the rules, whether they affected you or not, and deserved what he got.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Moderators

Biatu,

I appreciate your sentiments, but decompiling and posting another person's code is about as heinous a crime as you can commmit around here - so the punishment was entirely merited. I am afraid I did not keep the link - nor a copy of the code it contained.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Understood, forwards we go.

Next update: v1.04

-Implementation of Circle drawing.

-Added CRT phosphor-like fade effect. (no performance Impact as of yet)

-Added Configuration Options,

-Enable/Disable Grid

-Enable/Disable Shade

-0/1/2 Smoothing Quality

Known Bugs:

- Can't seem to get  [  FileSaveDialog($GuiTitle,"","GlyphData Files (*.gly)")  ]  to work properly. 

If I type in a file, and press enter the dialog itself does not automatically append gly extension, and will not ask to overwrite

a gly file with the same name specified/typed into the box. On most other file-save dialogs in other windows' programs.

-Need to work in the responsiveness of the program.

To come:

-Implement Export graphic

-Implement Save/SaveAs

-Implement DoubleClick to Select

-Show control dots on selected vector, otherwise hide.
-Control dots movable
-Custom colors

-Support for opening of previous version's GlyphData Files.

Edited by Biatu

Also, two bugs to report.  When unchecking Shade there is still a checkmark beside of the menu item.  When I open a gly file I get an error message from line 1202, incorrect number of subscripts.  Never mind, I just reread the first post.

Edited by jaberwocky6669

I hope this isn't a dumb question.  Would it be possible to have this export ico files, or is that what you mean by export graphic?

Actually a very good question, and yes  I will work on that too. WinApiEx UDF has Icon creation functions so I don't see why not!

Also, two bugs to report.  When unchecking Shade there is still a checkmark beside of the menu item.  When I open a gly file I get an error message from line 1202, incorrect number of subscripts.  Never mind, I just reread the first post.

Im currently working on an entire rewrite of the script in hopes to clean it up and optimize it.

Thanks for the contrib!