TEPListBox?

New here - only just started working with AutoIt for the first time last week.  I am using AutoIt to automate several different executables/Install Wizards, most of which are from printer manufacturers to install their drivers and select the one you want to create printers (Windows 7).  I've completed about 4 of these so far. 

I have finally come upon my first ListBox - except according to Window Info, it is a "TEPListBox.UnicodeClass."  Have no idea if that makes a difference or not.  I have searched the Wiki here and searched many other forums - almost all seem to be about how to create your own GUIs with ListBoxes, but I'm finding very little on selecting a single item from a ListBox.  This window has two ListBoxes - the first one is a "TListBox" with just one option, so I don't have to worry about that.  The 2nd ListBox is this "TEPListBox" with about 120 printer names listed.  I just need to select/highlight the printer name we need and then hit the "Next" button, but I guess maybe I'm using the wrong commands (with what I could find online).  Here is the Summary of the Window Info for this 2nd ListBox:

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:    TEPListBox.UnicodeClass
Instance:    1
ClassnameNN:    TEPListBox.UnicodeClass1
Name:    
Advanced (Class):    [CLASS:TEPListBox.UnicodeClass; INSTANCE:1]
ID:    2294372
Text:    
Position:    248, 148
Size:    233, 121
ControlClick Coords:    76, 72
Style:    0x54210941
ExStyle:    0x00000200
Handle:    0x0000000000230264

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:    715, 564
Cursor ID:    0
Color:    0xFFFFFF

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
&Exit
&Help
&Next >
< &Previous
&Change location...

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

And here are some of the commands I've tried:

ControlCommand ("Selecting The Printer", "", "[CLASS:TEPListBox.UnicodeClass; INSTANCE:1]", "SelectString", "ZDesigner LP 2844")

ControlCommand ("Selecting The Printer", "", "[CLASS:TEPListBox; INSTANCE:1]", "SelectString", "ZDesigner LP 2844")

ControlCommand ("Selecting The Printer", "", "[CLASS:ListBox; INSTANCE:1]", "SelectString", "ZDesigner LP 2844")

ControlCommand ("Selecting The Printer", "", "[CLASS:ListBox]", "SelectString", "ZDesigner LP 2844")

Highlight just stays on the first option in the ListBox with all of these, so not sure where to proceed.  Or is ControlCommand just not the way I want to go here?  One other thing - there is a lot of text in this window, but what's listed as "Visible text" is just the text in each of the four buttons below.  There is "Printers" above this ListBox (the "P" is underlined), but that is not listed as a "Visible text" for this window and I'm not sure why.

Thank you

Got an answer from a co-worker whom I discovered used to use AutoIt.  Not the cleanest answer, but it works.  He looked at this particular Install Wizard and says it was "implemented in a non-standard way", so standard GUIListBox commands may not work/help.

I'm having to do a

Send ("{TAB 6}")

just to get to the ListBox, and then a

Send ("{DOWN 67}")

to scroll down to my particular selection.  Again, probably not the "accepted" way it should be handled - but it's working!

Most installation programs come with command line switches to let you do a silent install. Did you check this for your programs?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Most installation programs come with command line switches to let you do a silent install. Did you check this for your programs?

For these particular installs, there is a point where the user must install a USB cable before the install will continue, hence our need for AutoIt so they can see when it stops that it's time to install their cable before it will continue on.