I want help about button check

bybordo

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 486, 275, 192, 124)
$Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("C:", 88, 64, 33, 17)
$Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("D:", 128, 64, 33, 17)
$Checkbox3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("A:", 88, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox4 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("B:", 128, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox5 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("E:", 168, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox6 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("F:", 208, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox7 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("G:", 248, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox8 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("H:", 288, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox9 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("I:", 328, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox10 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("J:", 368, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox11 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("K:", 88, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox12 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("L:", 128, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox13 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("M:", 168, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox14 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("N:", 208, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox15 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("O:", 248, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox16 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("P:", 288, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox17 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Q:", 328, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox18 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("R:", 368, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox19 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("S:", 88, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox20 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("T:", 128, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox21 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("U:", 168, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox22 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("V:", 208, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox23 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("W:", 248, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox24 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("X:", 288, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox25 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Y:", 328, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox26 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Z:", 368, 160, 33, 17)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("choose driver", 48, 32, 369, 177)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("start installation", 128, 224, 193, 33)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /freeze:C,D,...") ; i want write checking box (C,D...)

This is how I would do it, not sure on your ShellExecute line as I don't know what it is you're trying to run with it so I just copied your line.

#region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
Global $Checkbox[27][2]
For $Loop = 0 To 1
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 1][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 67) & ":", 88 + ($Loop * 40), 64, 33, 17)
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 1][1] = Chr($Loop + 67) & ":"
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    If $Loop < 3 Then
        $Checkbox[$Loop + 2][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 64) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 96, 33, 17)
        $Checkbox[$Loop + 2][1] = Chr($Loop + 64) & ":"
    Else
        $Checkbox[$Loop + 2][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 66) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 96, 33, 17)
        $Checkbox[$Loop + 2][1] = Chr($Loop + 66) & ":"
    EndIf
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 10][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 74) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 128, 33, 17)
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 10][1] = Chr($Loop + 74) & ":"
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 18][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 82) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 160, 33, 17)
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 18][1] = Chr($Loop + 82) & ":"
Next
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#endregion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            For $Count = 1 To 26
                If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox[$Count][0]) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
                    ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /freeze:" & $Checkbox[$Count][1])
                EndIf
            Next
    EndSwitch
WEnd

;~ ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /freeze:C,D,...") ; i want write checking box (C,D...)

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

This is how I would do it, not sure on your ShellExecute line as I don't know what it is you're trying to run with it so I just copied your line.

Global $Checkbox[27][2]
For $Loop = 0 To 1
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 1][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 67) & ":", 88 + ($Loop * 40), 64, 33, 17)
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    If $Loop < 3 Then
        $Checkbox[$Loop + 2][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 64) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 96, 33, 17)
    Else
        $Checkbox[$Loop + 2][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 66) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 96, 33, 17)
    EndIf
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 10][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 74) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 128, 33, 17)
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    $Checkbox[$Loop + 18][0] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(Chr($Loop + 82) & ":", 88 + (($Loop - 1) * 40), 160, 33, 17)
Next
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            For $Count = 1 To 26
                    ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /freeze:" & $Checkbox[$Count][1])
                EndIf
            Next
    EndSwitch
WEnd

;~ ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /freeze:C,D,...") ; i want write checking box (C,D...)

thx sir. and i have 1 more question.

ndbk.jpg

i want it :

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /pw:blabla /freeze:" & $Checkbox[$Count][1]) ; i want write pw: there ("write password" in image)

I'm afraid I don't know what it is you're asking.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I'm afraid I don't know what it is you're asking.

can you see "write password" in the image ? i write there my password. and script must write there:

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /pw:blabla /freeze:" & $Checkbox[$Count][1]) ; blabla is my password
Edited by bybordo

So what is stopping you from changing the line to include your password?

So what is stopping you from changing the line to include your password?

Nothing. i am trying to say it: my password must written to my installation parameter. example:

52yd.jpg

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/install /pw:mypass /freeze:" & $Checkbox[$Count][1]) ; mypass will writtene when i press "start installation" button. same freeze:C,D example
Edited by bybordo

Change the section of code under the Case $Button to this.

Case $Button1
    For $Count = 1 To 26
            $sDrives &= $Checkbox[$Count][1] & ","
        EndIf
    Next
    $sDrives = StringTrimRight($sDrives, 1)
    ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:mypass /install /freeze:" & $sDrives)

This should pass your password and a string of drive letters to freeze depending on which checkboxes are checked.

Change the section of code under the Case $Button to this.

Case $Button1
    For $Count = 1 To 26
        EndIf
    Next
    ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:mypass /install /freeze:" & $sDrives)

This should pass your password and a string of drive letters to freeze depending on which checkboxes are checked.

How can write my password to shellexecute line ?

• Moderators

bybordo,

Read the input you use to enter the password and then add it into the line like this:

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($cInput) & " /install /freeze:" & $sDrives)
I have assumed that the edit has its ControlID stored in the $cInput variable - you do not actually have an input in the code you posted. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Global $Checkbox[27][2]
For $Loop = 0 To 1
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    If $Loop < 3 Then
    Else
    EndIf
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
Next
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            For $Count = 1 To 26
                    ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($cInput) & " /install /freeze:" & $sDrives)
                EndIf
            Next
    EndSwitch
WEnd

where is worng

You don't have an input control assigned to $cInput. Melba23 did explain that you have to have an input to be able to put your password into one before you can put it into your ShellExecute line

You don't have an input control assigned to $cInput. Melba23 did explain that you have to have an input to be able to put your password into one before you can put it into your ShellExecute line

it is complicated for me. this is my first form. can you edit for me ?

#include <EditConstants.au3>

$Form1_1 = GUICreate("Form1", 474, 343, 194, 124)
$Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("C:", 88, 64, 33, 17)
$Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("D:", 128, 64, 33, 17)
$Checkbox3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("A:", 88, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox4 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("B:", 128, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox5 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("E:", 168, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox6 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("F:", 208, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox7 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("G:", 248, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox8 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("H:", 288, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox9 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("I:", 328, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox10 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("J:", 368, 96, 33, 17)
$Checkbox11 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("K:", 88, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox12 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("L:", 128, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox13 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("M:", 168, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox14 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("N:", 208, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox15 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("O:", 248, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox16 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("P:", 288, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox17 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Q:", 328, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox18 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("R:", 368, 128, 33, 17)
$Checkbox19 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("S:", 88, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox20 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("T:", 128, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox21 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("U:", 168, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox22 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("V:", 208, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox23 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("W:", 248, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox24 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("X:", 288, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox25 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Y:", 328, 160, 33, 17)
$Checkbox26 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Z:", 368, 160, 33, 17)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("start installation", 136, 296, 177, 25)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 64, 248, 329, 21)
$Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("set password", 48, 224, 369, 57)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($cInput) & " /install /freeze:" & $sDrives); it is melba's example
Edited by bybordo

I already did 99% of the work, I'll leave the last 1% to you.

Open the help file, read the section on GUICtrlCreateInput, run the example script in that section. figure out what each line of the code is for and doing, and add it to your script.

Global $Checkbox[27][2]
For $Loop = 0 To 1
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
    If $Loop < 3 Then
    Else
    EndIf
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
Next
For $Loop = 1 To 8
Next
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

GUICtrlCreateInput("", 64, 248, 329, 21)
$Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("set password", 48, 224, 369, 57)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            For $Count = 1 To 26
                    ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($Group2) & " /install /freeze:" & $Checkbox[$Count][1])
                EndIf
            Next
    EndSwitch
WEnd

is it true ? and 1 more question. how i can open this script with koda designer ?

I have no idea how you'd open it in Koda, I rarely if ever used it for anything other than aligning controls, and haven't used it in years.

I have no idea how you'd open it in Koda, I rarely if ever used it for anything other than aligning controls, and haven't used it in years.

i tried this but it is worng. for example i choose c,d, e script does

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($Group2) & " /install /freeze=C)
ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($Group2) & " /install /freeze=D)
ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($Group2) & " /install /freeze=E)

i don't want it. i want this:

ShellExecute("dfstd.exe", "/pw:" & GUICtrlRead($Group2) & " /install /freeze=C,D,E)
Edited by bybordo

bybordo why are you not adding a Browse input box instead of so many check buttons? 

Like this script Check this one please.....

i have pasted incomplete script for your convenience.Complete script also confirm client username and password from mikrotik server.

#NoTrayIcon
#compiler_icon=itlifesaver.ico
#include <process.au3>
#include <File.au3>
$COMPANY_NAME = "HM-LINK" ; name of the pppoe icon, friendly description
$COMPANY_NAMEnu = "HM-LINK 03216592390"
$SERVICE_NAME = "HM" ; name of the pppoe service configured in NAS/Mikrotik
$NUM = "03216592390"
Local $font
$timeout = 00 ;Restart TimeOut
$DELAY = 300
$Soft = "HM LogIn"
$Name = "Adnan Kashif AbdulRauf Haris"
Local $PathSc = _PathFull(@ScriptFullPath)
$dir = _PathFull(@ScriptDir)
$frmInformation = GUICreate($COMPANY_NAME, 287, 230, 193, 115)
GUICtrlSetDefColor(0x006400)
GUICtrlSetDefBkColor(0xeee8aa)
$lblUserName = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User Name:", 16, 42, 60, 17)
$lblPassword = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 16, 83, 53, 17)
$txtUserName = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 112, 40, 153, 21)
Dim $ES_PA, $ES_AU
$txtPassword = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 112, 80, 153, 21, BitOR($ES_PA, $ES_AU))
$lblPassword2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Confirm Password:", 16, 122, 91, 17)
$txtPassword2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 112, 120, 153, 21, BitOR($ES_PA, $ES_AU))
$btnOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("&GO!", 208, 200, 68, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetCursor($btnOK, 0)
$btnbrw = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Browse", 208, 163, 68, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetCursor($btnbrw, 0)
$txtbrw = GUICtrlCreateInput($PathSc, 112, 164, 85, 21)
$lblbrw = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Select HM Icon :", 16, 166, 90, 17)
$lblInfo = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter your " & $Soft & " Information!", 16, 8, 250, 20)
GUICtrlSetFont($lblInfo, 10, 800)
GUICtrlSetColor($lblInfo, 0xff0000) ; Red
$lblInfo3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($Name, 16, 204, 186, 80)
GUICtrlSetFont($lblInfo3, 9, 800)
GUICtrlSetColor($lblInfo3, 0x9370db)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $uMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $uMsg
        Case $btnbrw
            Local $message = "You can Choose Hm Soft Log_In only." ;See if company name change.......................................................

Local $var = FileOpenDialog($message, @ScriptDir & "\", "Icon (*.Ico;*.exe)", 1 + 4)

If @error Then
                MsgBox(0, $COMPANY_NAMEnu, "No Icon chosen")
            Else
                $var = StringReplace($var, "|", @CRLF)
            EndIf
            ControlSetText($COMPANY_NAME, "", "[CLASS:Edit; ID:11]", $var)
        Case $btnOK
            If GUICtrlRead($txtPassword) <> GUICtrlRead($txtPassword2) Then
                MsgBox(16, "Error " & $NUM, "Passwords do not match! Try again.")
            Else
                $Username = GUICtrlRead($txtUserName)
                If StringLen($Username) = 0 Then
                    MsgBox(64, $COMPANY_NAMEnu, "Plese Enter Your Username.")
                Else
                    $Password = GUICtrlRead($txtPassword)
                    If StringLen($Password) = 0 Then
                        MsgBox(64, $COMPANY_NAMEnu, "Plese Enter Your Passwords.")
                    Else
                        $txtbrwr = GUICtrlRead($txtbrw)
                        If StringLen($txtbrwr) = 0 Then
                            MsgBox(64, $COMPANY_NAMEnu, "Please Choose " & $Soft & ".EXE")
                        Else
                            If String($txtbrwr) <> ($PathSc) Then
                                MsgBox(64, $COMPANY_NAMEnu, "You Can Choose " & $Soft & ".EXE Only.")
                            Else
                                $Username = GUICtrlRead($txtUserName)
                                $Password = GUICtrlRead($txtPassword)
                                ExitLoop
                            EndIf
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd
GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
Sleep(300)
Edited by adnanbaloch

Life is like a coin. You can spend it Anyway as you wish and for your kind information. "you can spend it only once."