Unbreakable Function

cburak

I did search on this very helpfull forum. and I saw people only asking for 'how to breake ongoing function'. my purpose is the opposite

I have a little sciript that uses many hotkeys such as in example. Each hotkey launchs a function which last couple of seconds (They have about 250ms sleep- and that is necessary). But as you well know 'hotkey' functions breake the current function. so if I use 2 or more hotkeys (not at same time but very close) they breake each other and its totally go crayz:)

Here is a little part of my sciript:

Func SetKeys()
    HotKeySet("1","CS")
    HotKeySet("2","KD")
    HotKeySet("3","BF")

EndFunc

#region Skill Funcs
Func CS()
        Send("{NUMPAD1}")
        $Skill_F=$Skill_D
        $Skill_D="1"
        Sleep(250)
        Send("dg")
        $Skill_on_Mouse="1"

EndFunc

Func KD()
        Send("{NUMPAD2}")
        $Skill_F=$Skill_D
        $Skill_D="2"
        Sleep(250)
        Send("a")
        $Skill_on_Mouse="2"
EndFunc

Func BF()
        Send("{NUMPAD8}")
        $Skill_F=$Skill_D
        $Skill_D="8"
        Sleep(250)
        Send("dd")
        $Skill_Init[8]=TimerInit()
EndFunc

Main idea is the hotkey functions are sending some key strokes and have some delay.

How do I get this functions in line? How can I make autoit buffer the hotkey press if there is allready ongoing hotkey function? I dont know if this is possible.

If not then any other ideas to get this work is appreciated.

I have a feeling that Iam asking a stupid question but I really stuck at this point and tought some different idea may help:)

Any help much appreciated!

Edited by cburak

• Moderators

cburak,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

I see multiple examples of the "skill" word in your script - this is most often associated with gamebots. You have read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) I take it? If not please do so before posting again. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

cburak,

I see multiple examples of the "skill" word in your script - this is most often associated with gamebots. You have read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) I take it? If not please do so before posting again. ;)

M23

I was trying not to go there (trying to give the benefit of the doubt) but I'm with you on this one. "skill" is usually used with Game bots.

cburak,

M23

Thank you for fast answers:) Actually I forgot my username and password so I get a new one. but thats another silly story:D I know the rules about Game Bots. Thank you for warn but they are just irrevelant. English is not my native languange (as you can say:). I just get used to using 'skill' and some more words because of that I played games (and the silly reason:Cant think another decent names for variables. skills means like 'to do' for me. ok please dont read that part:) This script is using for an webpage that I trying to create. ( I can grant more info if its necessary)

Several questions -

1. For the functions you are firing - does the mouse pointer move?

2. Is text being sent to a window?

3. Is it always the same window you are interacting with?

4. Are you using the command "send"?

1. Not yet. They dont have any mouse movement. (Can I ask how this is effects? - I want to know if I shouldnt use mouse movement)

2. Yes they all sent to a web browser (I can tell browser name if its not forbidden)

3. Yes they all for same window

4. yes Iam using "send". because I didnt saw any big difference in my condition with "controlsent".. if it make differece I can use "controlsend".

Thank you! (sorry for late answer- trying to correct my grammer issues)

Edited by cburak

• Moderators

cburak,

I just get used to using 'skill' and some more words because of that I played games:)

Such a believable answer. ;)

I can tell browser name if its not forbidden

Please do. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

cburak,

Such a believable answer. ;)

Please do. :)

M23

cant sure if you making sarcasm or not :ermm: I didnt take english lessons. only games and movies with subtitles. so my words that I know meanings are limited.. browser is chrome but I can use firefox too.

Edited by cburak

• Moderators

cant sure if you making sarcasm or not :ermm: browser is chrome but I can use firefox too.

Does this make it any easier?

I just get used to using 'skill' and some more words because of that I played games (and the silly reason:Cant think another decent names for variables. skills means like 'to do' for me.

<"steaming pile" image removed>

Edited by Melba23
Image removed - it was putting me off my meal!

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I think revealing the rest of your script would help quell their fears, right now its all guesses and generally those are laden with cynicism, like this one:

(CS) = Counter Strike

(BF) = Battlefield

(KD) = Katamari Damacy

*and this one:

I really get many help on this forum

4 posts screams that you get plenty of help here and are a trusted member of the community.

Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

ControlSend will send the string to a specific controller without having to have focus on the window you r sending it to.

example: lets say you have a google search toolbar on your browser. with controlsend, you can send text to that google search box while the window is minimized. however, with Send, it will just type out whatever you it send to the window that is on screen. even if there is none.

Send is less accurate and you will need to made more lines of code to your script to make sure you are sending the string to the intended window.

• Moderators

cburan,

just ignore this thread for this time

As you wish. Whether or not this particular script dealt with gamebots, please respect the rules to which I linked above when you post in future. :)

M23

Spoiler