Small script is hanging; should be easy

Hey Guys,

I have to remotely uninstall an application from about 150 computers. I have a batch file that does the job. In the past, I have used AutoIT to eliminate user interaction on these packages and it has worked well. This one does not appear to finish. When I run it, a box flashes and an AutoIT icon and flashing red X appear in the task bar. When I click it, it says "Script Paused". Here is what I have:

AutoItSetOption ("TrayIconDebug", 1)

<Obviously, to debug. It hasn't helped.>

RunAs ("admin", "domain", "password", 0, "EC_Uninstall.bat")

<Run AS info is correct. Calls Batch file.>

WinWaitClose ("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")

<Obviously, Batch file brings up a DOS box with the command. Requires no interaction. When I run just the Batch file, this box shows for 2-3 seconds, then brings up the window that requires interaction. At first I didn't have this line. I added it because I thought it might be the problem. DO I need it? I have tried it with a timer (5 seconds, 10 seconds) no difference.>

WinWaitActive ("EnvisionConnect Maintenance")

<This is the window that requires interaction. I don't think it ever gets this far.>

Send ("o")

<This is the response. Like I said, I don't think it gets this far.>

I can't figure out what is wrong. I've been on this most of the day. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

The title of the window is case-sensitive, System32 isn't the same as system32.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator