Help! mouseclick, and more "read"

6momo6

Silly question but have you downloaded the Beta version ?

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you see what the "fucking" Beta is able you wouldn't talk like this...

Get it here: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was a joke with fucking :whistle:

Ok now i installed the beta.

if i doubleclick the script now. Nothing happends for the path i did : #include C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include"

And now what shall i make NOW ??

thx in advance

-momo

No... Now I want you to really carefully read the Help Section about #include... maybe you'll find your error by yourself... It is obvious, if you've read and understood what is written in the Help File...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe, please dont DONT bring me to read :whistle:. My head is really going to explode. Why I dont get this work ?? If i try #include <IE.au3> I get error the the file IE.au3 is not. The beta has not maybe the IE.au3 file ?? Come on i want to bring it workr help me, i thank you alot for all, we've began and now lets bring it to finish :dance:.

thx in advance.

-momo

How about you try doing something for yourself instead of taking advantage of the good people holding your hand through all this? If you're not prepared to read and learn and put forth effort, then go ahead and stop trying to use AutoIt because there is no place here for people not willing to put forth effort.

How about you try doing something for yourself instead of taking advantage of the good people holding your hand through all this?  If you're not prepared to read and learn and put forth effort, then go ahead and stop trying to use AutoIt because there is no place here for people not willing to put forth effort.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Valik beat me to it....I totally agree

Raindancer has put a lot of effort to try to help you "holding your hand"

Most people won't put that much effort into helping you. You need to do some things on your own to show something we all can respect.... and that is

EFFORT

8)

RTFM

NEWHeader1.png

The proper place for the include folder is C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\ according to where it is on my computer.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

How about you try doing something for yourself instead of taking advantage of the good people holding your hand through all this?  If you're not prepared to read and learn and put forth effort, then go ahead and stop trying to use AutoIt because there is no place here for people not willing to put forth effort.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its Wroong what you are talking about. I tried alot, so if i really could make it my self so WHY THE HELL i comee here and post my problem?? Of all your useres someone must be able to help. I dont understand your statemant. Who said that im not willing to learn?? I can use my old method with sleep thing.. but the problem is that the page for refreshing need some time and it goes outa control the script.

AHH OK I UNDERDSTAND TO GET ANY RESPECT I MUST SCRIPTING SOMETHING SPECIAL, WHAT YOU CAN JUST LEECH AND USE MY PROGRAMS?? OKE DOKEYY ! I just dont understand why you just let me read read read the help file... It would faster go if someone just tell me what to do and and about that i learn i cant just read and read. Ok, i will not make any trouble because of some egoist people exist here. THX Raindancer alot for all!

Edited by 6momo6

That's a pretty big hint that you don't want to put forth effort.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see that i laughed "hehe" it emans that i cannot any more just read i need a something special! i dont want to talk with you now about effort meffort beffort etc,.., i know myself what does it mean. I do it with SLEEP :whistle:, i see noone is willing to help me out with my problem doesnt matter , good humans exist very low.

I already gave you the neccessary code.. the only thing you have to do is to find out where to put your Include file to... If you dont know how. Just copy the whole content of IE.au3 inside of your Script... Run it with Beta, and then it should work.

But you really have to read the Help. It is great. Most of your questions can be answered by yourself by reading the Help file. You can always ask. But if you're not willing to read it by yourself then I'm not willing to help you there...

Say: "Chuchichäschtli"My UDFs:_PrintImage UDF_WinAnimate UDFGruess Raindancer

I already gave you the neccessary code.. the only thing you have to do is to find out where to put your Include file to... If you dont know how. Just copy the whole content of IE.au3 inside of your Script... Run it with Beta, and then it should work.

But you really have to read the Help. It is great. Most of your questions can be answered by yourself by reading the Help file. You can always ask. But if you're not willing to read it by yourself then I'm not willing to help you there...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finally i get it to work!!! Thank you dude!! Now my other problem is, how can i make my script "clever" if it goes outa control, to start at the beginning or fix the problem, it must permanently click.. sometimes happend it goes outa control and the script just click and click without to know that it is on wrong line for example.

Hope you can understand me, my english is not very well hehe.

thx in advance

-momo

ps. yes i read the helpfile i didnt found any necessary thing about my problem!

Maybe you can Check an apearing color PixelSearch()

If it doesn't retry, or close al windows and start from 0.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, i tested now the color pixelsearch, The problem is the site is fully in orange, and sometimes, it goes outa control the script, how can i make the script to do it alone, to start from the beginning to 0 ?? How can i make the script to be "clever" if the click etc.. doesnt work, to try again or close all and start a new try!

thx in advance

-momo

You must have a way to find out if the click failed or not. If you can detect such a case, then you can react and start the script from start. but you must tell me how you can detect when the click fails or not...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can i tell you that ?? The script also wait of loading the site.. sometimes it is just faster as the "refreshing site" and that causes outa control the script on this position:

1. position : MouseClick("left", 506, 509) this has been clicked. (send button)

2. postion : MouseClick("left", 11, 62) this goes left side to the back button.

about this both things the outa control happend. 1. postion has been done automaticly switch to poittion 2. and the side was NOT fuflly refreshed... the script is coded to wait for page is finishing to load. but sometimes its just faster the clicks.

I really dont know how to explain hope you can understand me.

thx in advance

-momo

• Moderators

This thread is getting rather long, and you've never posted your script.

Why don't you post your script and maybe someone can tell you what direction you might need to take. Your asking questions and getting answers to those questions mainly in the dark. I bet you would get an answer fairly quickly if you took my advice in this situation.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This thread is getting rather long, and you've never posted your script.

Why don't you post your script and maybe someone can tell you what direction you might need to take.  Your asking questions and getting answers to those questions mainly in the dark.  I bet you would get an answer fairly quickly if you took my advice in this situation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem dude ;).

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "http://www.momo.de")
  ;Wait for page to finish loading
MouseClick("left", 609, 14, 2)
sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 1149, 139)
Send("momo")
sleep(1000)