Making a bigger title bar

perfaram

Hi guys !

Today I came across an interesting UDF, FunSkin.

My question is : how to use it to make the title bar bigger ? 

'cause I looked in the UDF code, but it's too hard for me, I'm quite new to AutoIT (Not really, but I did a loooong break >_< ).

So, can anybody help me to do so ? Or even better, tell me which part of the code can tweak title bar height ? (the rest of FunSkin is useless for me :x )

Thanks !

Never forget to mark a question as resolved, this button has been purposely created :-P 

• Moderators

You should be setting the title bar height in your FunSkin.ini, and then it is called in the script. Why don't you post what you have thus far, so we can see what you're trying to do?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Currently, I'm just trying to understand how to set title bar height. FunSkin is just an example, a proof that this can be done.

I don't have any script involving this :-)

Edited by perfaram

Never forget to mark a question as resolved, this button has been purposely created :-P 

• Moderators

Well perfaram, your orginal post suggests you are using a specific UDF, then you say you aren't, and you don't provide any of your own code so we can see what you're doing. You're expecting us to first guess at what you're doing, and then try to troubleshoot for you. How about posting your code, and helping us help you?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

It's a very complex thing to expand the title bar. You cannot just set the value. You have then to draw everything by yourself, like close button, title bar gradient and icon, caption text... There is no easy way to do this.

But of course it can be done with a lot of work.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.