Help me Array

trescon

Definiction array :

Global $Marchio[100][100][6][5]
Global $Visual1

$MARCHIO[2][1][1][1] = "mgb | trap S.p.a. | Via Tripoli , 30 | 25123 | Brescia | ****-******** "

variables calculated by the program :

$m =2 ; $s=1 ; $p=1

Why do I get this message?

C:Assistenze.au3 (155) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
$Visua1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel( GUICtrlRead($MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1]), 65, 150, 80, 23)
$Visua1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel( GUICtrlRead($MARCHIO^ ERROR

thanks to those who could help me

Thank You

Alberto

---------------------------------------------------

I am translate with Google.

Post your whole script, or at least an example of what you're doing that gives you the error. You haven't given us enough information to go on.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Your example works for me:

$MARCHIO[2][1][1][1] = "mgb | trap S.p.a. | Via Tripoli , 30 | 25123 | Brescia | ****-******** "

Global $m = 2, $s=1, $p=1

ConsoleWrite($MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1] & @LF)

But why are you using a 4d array? 2D should be enough.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Definiction array :

Global $Visual1

variables calculated by the program :

$m =2 ; $s=1 ; $p=1

Why do I get this message?

$Visua1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel( GUICtrlRead($MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1]), 65, 150, 80, 23)

thanks to those who could help me

What I would like to understand is why if I use the command SciTE to check if the syntax of the program is the right tells me that everything is ok , then when it goes to run tells me that my variable is not an array .

To answer UEZ , I can say that the 4D array was chosen because the first three are assigned through the combo, in which I make choices with which I am going to select a specific array , the fourth dimension because the choice may not have a response only but more than one .

In this case the array 4 may have a value ranging from 1 to 4, meaning that the four variables have porei identical , however, where there are :

$ Mark [2 ] [ 1] [1 ] [ 1] = "one solution"

$ Mark [2 ] [ 1] [1 ] [ 2] = "two solution"

$ Mark [2 ] [ 1] [1 ] [ 3] = "three solution"

The three variants are then displayed through a for loop.

I hope I was clear .

Summarize , I have 3 combo that I have to make selections between 3/400 variants for each of the variants could have other 3/4 (say) comment lines .

thanks

Thank You

Alberto

Post your whole script, or at least an example of what you're doing that gives you the error. You haven't given us enough information to go on.

To answer you, I can also say that most of the lines of the program consists of the definition of hundreds and hundreds of array and the like.

The actual program is to select the array through the combo and break it down.

What does not work.

Specific index of the three variables ($ m, $ s, $ p) I checked with a command console and have a correct value.

If you want other informzazioni ...... just ask.

thanks

Thank You

Alberto

I asked for the information needed, if you can't break it down into a smaller managable and working script, then you're on your own as far as I'm concerned. I can't guess how you're doing it wrong, you have to demonstrate how you wrote it, so we can see where you made a mistake.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

trescon,

To answer you, I can also say that most of the lines of the program consists of the definition of hundreds and hundreds of array and the like.

Can you post the code?  It might be interesting to see a program that uses "hundreds and hundreds of array and the like".

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

Hello and thanks for availability.
I thought that people much smarter than me could give me some help in Autoit without clogging the forum with badly written code and especially incomplete, but because I want to understand where I'm wrong and maybe realize that there are much better methods to do the same thing ..... here is the code.
State that is a code "embryonic", which at the time I just need to see if the concept works.
How to refer you to one of my previous posts.

Meanwhile, thanks

Principal Program :

; **** Assistenze ****

#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include

dim $m , $p , $s,$Cat

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:autoitprogettiassistenzericerca cat.kxf
$Form1_1 = GUICreate("Ricerca Cat", 900, 500, -1,-1);598, 437, 192, 124
$MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("File")
$MenuItem5 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem5", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem6 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem6", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem7 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Esci", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Modifica")
$MenuItem8 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem8", $MenuItem2)
$MenuItem9 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem9", $MenuItem2)
$MenuItem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Setta")
$MenuItem10 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem10", $MenuItem3)
$MenuItem11 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem11", $MenuItem3)
$MenuItem4 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("?")
$MenuItem12 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem12", $MenuItem4)
$MenuItem13 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("About", $MenuItem4)

$Marchio = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 64, 56, 150, 25)
GUICtrlSetData($Marchio,$Marchi,$Marchi_ini)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Calibri")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x008000)
$Settore = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 260, 56, 150, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetData($Settore,$Settori,"Audio-Video")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
$Provincia = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 456, 56, 130, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetData($Provincia,$Luogo,"Padova")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)

$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Archivio aggiornato al : ", 328, 400, 136, 19)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Calibri")
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2", 488, 400, 40, 19)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x800000)
$Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Marca", 115, 24, 80, 23)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "Calibri")
$Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Settore", 300, 24, 80, 23)
$Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Provincia", 485, 24, 80, 23)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
Exit

Case $Marchio
Call ("marchio",$Marchio)
if $m="" Then
MsgBox (4096,"Attenzione !","nessun Laboratorio per il marchio : " & GUICtrlRead($Marchio))
EndIf
Case $Settore
Call ("settore",$Settore)
Case $Provincia
Call ("provincia",$Provincia)
$m=""
Call ("Visualizza", $Marchio,$m,$s,$p)

EndSwitch
WEnd

Func marchio($Marchio)
If GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Acer" Then
$m=1
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Adb" Then
$m=2
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Samsung" Then
$m=55
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Yamaha" Then
$m=32
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Informatica" Then
$m=4
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Ped" Then
$m=5
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Riscaldamento" Then
$m=6
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Marchio) = "Telefonia" Then
$m=7
EndIf

EndFunc

Func settore($Settore);,$Marchio,$marchi,$Marchi_ini)
If GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Audio-Video" Then
$s=1
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Climatizzazione" Then
$s=2
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Elettrodomestici" Then
$s=3
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Informatica" Then
$s=4
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Ped" Then
$s=5
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Riscaldamento" Then
$s=6
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Telefonia" Then
$s=7
EndIf

EndFunc

Func provincia($Provincia);,$Marchio,$marchi,$Marchi_ini)

If GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "call center" Then
$p=1
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Padova" Then
$p=2
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Rovigo" Then
$p=3
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Verona" Then
$p=4
elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Vicenza" Then
$p=5
EndIf

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $m = ' & $m & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $s = ' & $s & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $p = ' & $p & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
EndFunc
;
Func Visualizza ($Marchio,$m,$s,$p)
$Separa1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("==================================================================================================================================================", 10, 120, 870, 23)
;$Cat = $MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1]
;$Cat = StringSplit($MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1],"|")

EndFunc

Satellite program 1 :

; *** Variabili.Au3 ***

; $Call [X][0][0][0] 0 = "" , 1 = Samsung , 2 = Sony
; $Call [0][x][0][0] 0 = "" , 1 = Audio-Video , 2 = Climatizzazione , 3 = Elettrodomestici , 4 = Informatica , 5 = Riscaldamento , 6 = Telefonia ; Settori
; $Call [0][0][X][0] 0 = "" , 1 = Call Center , 2 = Padova , 3 = Rovigo , 4 = Verona , 5 =Vicenza ; Province
; $Call [0][0][0][x] 0 = "" , 1 = Laboratorio 1 , 2 = Laboratorio 2

#include-once
Global $call[6][7][50][5],$Marchi[8],$Marchi_ini[8],$a,$b

; | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Global $Luogo ="Call Center|Padova|Rovigo|Verona|Vicenza"
; | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Global $Settori = "Audio-Video|Climatizzazione|Elettrodomestici|Informatica|Ped|Riscaldamento|Telefonia"
; ***********************************
#region *** [1] Audio-Video ***
$Marchi_ini = "Acer"
;$Marchi[1] = "Adb|Akg|Apple|Bose|Brondi|Beats|Cobra|Easyview|Epson|Estendo|G&BL|Grundig|Go Pro|Haier|Humax|Irradio|Jbl|Kenwood|Lg Electronics|Majestic|Meliconi|Monster|Munari|Olympus|One For All|Onkyo|Panasonic|Philips|Prandini|Pure|Samsung|Sennheiser|Sharp|Sony|Telesystem|Toshiba|Yamaha"

; | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 |35 |36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 |54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 |
$Marchi = "Acer|Adb|Aeg|Akg|Alcatel|Apple|Ardes|Ardo|Argo|Ariete|Asus|Bimar|Black & Decker|Bompani|Bosch|Bose|Braun|Brondi|Beats|Cat|Candy|Canon|Comfeè|Cobra|Daikin|De Longhi|Dyson|Easyview|Epson|Estendo|Glem Gas|G&BL|Grundig|Go Pro|Haier|Hitachi|Hoover|Hotpoint Ariston|Hp|Humax|Ignis|Imetec|Indesit|Irradio|Jbl|Kenwood|Kobo|Laika|Lg Electronics|Liebherr|Lofra|Logitech|Majestic|Meliconi|Microsoft|Miele|Mitsubishi|Monster|Nokia|Olimpia|Olympus|One For All|Onkyo|Packard Bell|Panasonic|Philips|Pure|Remington|Rex|Samsung|Sennheiser|Sharp|Siemens|Sigiller|Smeg|Sony|Telesystem|Toshiba|Trust|Yamaha|Western Digital|Whirlpool|Zephir|Zoppas"

#endregion *** [2] Audio-Video ***

Programma Satellite 2 :

; Audio_video.au3

; $Call [X][0][0][0] 0 = "" , 1 = Samsung , 2 = Sony
; $Call [0][x][0][0] 0 = "" , 1 = Audio-Video , 2 = Climatizzazione , 3 = Elettrodomestici , 4 = Informatica , 5 = Riscaldamento , 6 = Telefonia ; Settori
; $Call [0][0][X][0] 0 = "" , 1 = Call Center , 2 = Padova , 3 = Rovigo , 4 = Verona , 5 =Vicenza ; Province
; $Call [0][0][0][x] 0 = "" , 1 = Laboratorio 1 , 2 = Laboratorio 2 , 3 = Laboratorio 3

Global $Call[100][100][6][5]
Global $Riferimenti [100][100][6][5]
Global $Spedizione [100][100][6][5]
Global $Note [100][100][6][5]

#region *** 2 ** Adb ***
$Call[2][1][1][1] = " Numero VErde : 123456789 "
$MARCHIO[2][1][1][1] = "ADB | Zap S.p.a. | Via Triumplina , 30 | 25123 | Brescia | ****-******** "
$Riferimenti[2][1][1][1] = "Zimello Paolo | Chaos | 348-8.996 | 04.09.42 | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[2][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[2][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

$MARCHIO[2][1][1][2] = "ADB | Zap S.p.a. | Via Triumplina , 30 | 25123 | Brescia | ****-******** "
$Riferimenti[2][1][1][2] = "Pippo | Black | 456258 | 04.09.42 | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[2][1][1][2] = " Sda | 199-222222 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[2][1][1][2] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Adb ***
; *********** ************************
#region *** 4 ** Akg ***
$MARCHIO[4][1][1][1] = "AKG | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[4][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[4][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[4][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Akg ***
#region *** 6 ** Apple ***
$MARCHIO[6][1][1][1] = "APPLE | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[6][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[6][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[6][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Apple ***
#region *** 16 ** Bose ***
$MARCHIO[16][1][1][1] = "BOSE | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[16][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[16][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[16][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Bose ***
#region *** Beats ***
$MARCHIO[5][1][1][1] = "BEATS | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[5][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[5][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[5][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Beats ***
#region *** Cobra ***
$MARCHIO[6][1][1][1] = "COBRA | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Spedizione[6][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[6][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Cobra ***
#region *** Easyview ***
$MARCHIO[7][1][1][1] = "EASYVIEW | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[7][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[7][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[7][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Easyview ***
#region *** Estendo ***

$MARCHIO[8][1][1][1] = "Estendo | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[8][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[8][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[8][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Estendo ***
#region *** Grundig ***
$MARCHIO[9][1][1][1] = "Grundig | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[9][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[9][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[9][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Grundig ***
#region *** Go Pro ***
$MARCHIO[10][1][1][1] = "Go Pro | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[10][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[10][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[10][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Go Pro ***
#region *** Haier ***
$MARCHIO[11][1][1][1] = "Haier | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[11][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[11][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[11][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Haier ***
#region *** Humax ***
$MARCHIO[12][1][1][1] = "Humax | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[12][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[12][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[12][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Humax ***
#region *** Irradio ***
$MARCHIO[13][1][1][1] = "Irradio | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[13][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[13][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[13][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Irradio ***
#region *** JBL ***
$MARCHIO[14][1][1][1] = "JBL| - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[14][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[14][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[14][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** JBL ***
#region *** Kenwood ***
$MARCHIO[15][1][1][1] = "Kenwood | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[15][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[15][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[15][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Kenwood ***
#region *** Lg Electronic ***
$MARCHIO[16][1][1][1] = "Lg Electronic | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Spedizione[16][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[16][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Lg Electronic ***
#region *** Majestic ***
$MARCHIO[17][1][1][1] = "Majestic | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[17][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[17][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[17][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Majestic ***
#region *** Meliconi ***
$MARCHIO[18][1][1][1] = "Meliconi | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[18][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[18][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[18][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Meliconi ***
#region *** Monster ***
$MARCHIO[19][1][1][1] = "Monster | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[19][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[19][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[19][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Monster ***
#region *** Olympus ***
$MARCHIO[20][1][1][1] = "Olympus | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[20][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[20][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[20][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Olympus ***
#region *** One for All ***
$MARCHIO[21][1][1][1] = "One for All | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[21][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[21][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[21][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** One for All ***
#region *** Onkyo ***
$MARCHIO[22][1][1][1] = "Onkyo | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[22][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[22][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[22][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Onkyo ***
#region *** Panasonic ***
$MARCHIO[23][1][2][1] = "Panasonic | Audio Video Service | Via Secchi , 1 | - | Padova | 049-87.14.894 | fax ****-******* | info@audiovideoservicepd.com | gfaggin@tin.it"
$MARCHIO[23][1][2][2] = "Panasonic | Centro Video Hi-Fi | Via Monte Sirottolo, | - | Padova | 049-62.06.38 | fax ****-******* | centrovideohifi@centrovideohifi.it"

$Riferimenti[23][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[23][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[23][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Panasonic ***
#region *** Philips ***
$MARCHIO[24][1][1][1] = "Philips | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[24][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[24][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[24][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Philips ***
#region *** Pure ***
$MARCHIO[25][1][1][1] = "Pure | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[25][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[25][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[25][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Pure ***
#region *** Samsung ***
$Call[26][1][1][1] = " - "
$MARCHIO[26][1][1][1] = "Samsung | A.R.E.L Srl | Via Croce Rossa , 16 | 35129 | Pd | 049-77.33.75 | 049-80.75.706 | arel@arel.191.it"
$Riferimenti[26][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[26][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[26][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Samsung ***
#region *** Sennheiser ***
$MARCHIO[27][1][1][1] = "Sennheiser | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[27][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[27][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[27][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Sennheiser ***
#region *** Sharp ***
$MARCHIO[28][1][1][1] = "Sharp | Pierezza Carlo | Via Barroccio dal Borgo,4 | 35100 | Pd | 049-68.15.92 | 049-88.29.059 | pierezza@pierezzaservice.it"
$Riferimenti[28][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[28][1][1][1] = " A cura Nostra | - | - | - "
$Note[28][1][1][1] = "1- Allegare sempre Certificato Garanzia Sharp | - | - "

#endregion *** Sharp ***
#region *** Sony ***
$MARCHIO[29][1][1][1] = "Sony | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[29][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[29][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[29][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Sony ***
#region *** Telesystem ***
$MARCHIO[30][1][1][1] = "Telesystem | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[30][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[30][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[30][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Telesystem ***
#region *** Toshiba ***
$MARCHIO[31][1][1][1] = "Toshiba | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[31][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[31][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[31][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion *** Toshiba ***
#region *** Yamaha ***
$MARCHIO[32][1][1][1] = "Yamaha | Pierezza Carlo | Via Barroccio dal Borgo,4 | 35100 | Pd | 049-68.15.92 | 049-88.29.059 | pierezza@pierezzaservice.it"
$Riferimenti[32][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[32][1][1][1] = " A cura Nostra | - | - | - "
$Note[32][1][1][1] = " - | - | - "

#endregion *** Yamaha ***

Thank You

Alberto

Please use code tags around your code and not spoiler tags.

trescon,

$marchio is a control variable (scalar) created here

$Marchio = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 64, 56, 150, 25)

You are referencing it as an array.

kylomas

edit: additional info

Also, can you post runnable code using code tags?

Edited by kylomas

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

Sorry for the wrong tag, will reclaim all with the correct tag.

Principal :

; ****  Assistenze ****
#include <ComboConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Variabili.au3>
#include <Audio_Video.au3>

dim $m , $p , $s,$Cat

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\autoit\progetti\assistenze\ricerca cat.kxf
$Form1_1 = GUICreate("Ricerca Cat", 900, 500, -1,-1);598, 437, 192, 124
$MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("File")
$MenuItem5 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem5", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem6 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem6", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem7 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Esci", $MenuItem1)
$MenuItem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Modifica")
$MenuItem8 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem8", $MenuItem2)
$MenuItem9 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem9", $MenuItem2)
$MenuItem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Setta")
$MenuItem10 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem10", $MenuItem3)
$MenuItem11 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem11", $MenuItem3)
$MenuItem4 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("?")
$MenuItem12 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("MenuItem12", $MenuItem4)
$MenuItem13 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("About", $MenuItem4)

$marche = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 64, 56, 150, 25)
            GUICtrlSetData($marche,$Marchi,$Marchi_ini)
            GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x008000)
$Settore = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 260, 56, 150, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
            GUICtrlSetData($Settore,$Settori,"Audio-Video")
            GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
$Provincia = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 456, 56, 130, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
            GUICtrlSetData($Provincia,$Luogo,"Padova")
            GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)

$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Archivio aggiornato al : ", 328, 400, 136, 19)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2", 488, 400, 40, 19)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x800000)
$Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Marca", 115, 24, 80, 23)
$Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Settore", 300, 24, 80, 23)
$Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Provincia", 485, 24, 80, 23)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

Case $marche
                Call ("marchio",$marche)
                if $m="" Then
                    MsgBox (4096,"Attenzione !","nessun Laboratorio per il marchio :  " & GUICtrlRead($marche))
                    EndIf
        Case $Settore
                Call ("settore",$Settore)
            Case $Provincia
                Call ("provincia",$Provincia)
                $m=""
                Call ("Visualizza", $marche,$m,$s,$p)

EndSwitch
WEnd

Func marchio($marche)
            If GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Acer" Then
                $m=1
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Adb" Then
                $m=2
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Samsung" Then
                $m=55
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Yamaha" Then
                $m=32
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Informatica" Then
                $m=4
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Ped" Then
                $m=5
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Riscaldamento" Then
                $m=6
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($marche) = "Telefonia" Then
                $m=7
            EndIf

EndFunc

Func settore($Settore);,$marche,$marchi,$Marchi_ini)
            If GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Audio-Video" Then
                $s=1
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Climatizzazione" Then
                $s=2
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Elettrodomestici" Then
                $s=3
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Informatica" Then
                $s=4
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Ped" Then
                $s=5
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Riscaldamento" Then
                $s=6
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Settore) = "Telefonia" Then
                $s=7
            EndIf

EndFunc

Func provincia($Provincia);,$marche,$marchi,$Marchi_ini)

If GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "call center" Then
                $p=1
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Padova" Then
                $p=2
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Rovigo" Then
                $p=3
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Verona" Then
                $p=4
            elseIf GUICtrlRead($Provincia) = "Vicenza" Then
                $p=5
            EndIf

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $m = ' & $m & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
        ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $s = ' & $s & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $p = ' & $p & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
EndFunc
;
Func Visualizza ($marchio,$m,$s,$p)
$Separa1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("==================================================================================================================================================", 10, 120, 870, 23)
;$Visua1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1], 65, 150, 80, 23)
;GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "Calibri")
;$Cat = $MARCHIO[$m][$s][$p][1]
$Cat = StringSplit($marchio[$m][$s][$p][1],"|")
For $d = 0 to $Cat[0]
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $Cat[$d] = ' & $Cat[$d] & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
Next
EndFunc

Include 1 :

; Audio_video.au3

; $Call [X][0][0][0]  0 = "" , 1 = Samsung , 2 = Sony
; $Call [0][x][0][0]  0 = "" , 1 = Audio-Video , 2 = Climatizzazione , 3 = Elettrodomestici , 4 = Informatica , 5 = Riscaldamento , 6 = Telefonia   ; Settori
; $Call [0][0][X][0]  0 = "" , 1 = Call Center , 2 = Padova , 3 = Rovigo , 4 = Verona , 5 =Vicenza   ; Province
; $Call [0][0][0][x]  0 = "" , 1 = Laboratorio 1 , 2 = Laboratorio 2 , 3 = Laboratorio 3

Global $Call[100][100][6][5]
Global $Riferimenti [100][100][6][5]
Global $Spedizione [100][100][6][5]
Global $Note [100][100][6][5]

#region ***   2  **  Adb  ***
$Call[2][1][1][1] = " Numero VErde : 123456789 "
$MARCHIO[2][1][1][1] = "ADB | Zap S.p.a. | Via Triumplina , 30 | 25123 | Brescia | ****-******** "
$Riferimenti[2][1][1][1] = "Zimello Paolo | Chaos | 348-8.996 | 04.09.42 | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[2][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[2][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

$MARCHIO[2][1][1][2] = "ADB | Zap S.p.a. | Via Triumplina , 30 | 25123 | Brescia | ****-******** "
$Riferimenti[2][1][1][2] = "Pippo | Black | 456258 | 04.09.42 | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[2][1][1][2] = " Sda | 199-222222 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[2][1][1][2] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Adb  ***
; *********** ************************
#region ***   4  **  Akg  ***
$MARCHIO[4][1][1][1] = "AKG | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[4][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[4][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[4][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Akg  ***
#region ***   6  **  Apple  ***
$MARCHIO[6][1][1][1] = "APPLE | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"

#endregion  ***  Apple  ***
#region ***  16  **  Bose  ***
$MARCHIO[16][1][1][1] = "BOSE | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"

#endregion  ***  Bose  ***
#region ***  Beats  ***
$MARCHIO[5][1][1][1] = "BEATS | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[5][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[5][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[5][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Beats  ***
#region ***  Cobra  ***
$MARCHIO[6][1][1][1] = "COBRA | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"

#endregion  ***  Cobra  ***
#region ***  Easyview  ***
$MARCHIO[7][1][1][1] = "EASYVIEW | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[7][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[7][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[7][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Easyview  ***
#region ***  Estendo  ***

$MARCHIO[8][1][1][1] = "Estendo | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[8][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[8][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[8][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Estendo  ***
#region ***  Grundig  ***
$MARCHIO[9][1][1][1] = "Grundig | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[9][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[9][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[9][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Grundig  ***
#region ***  Go Pro  ***
$MARCHIO[10][1][1][1] = "Go Pro | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[10][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[10][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[10][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Go Pro  ***
#region ***  Haier  ***
$MARCHIO[11][1][1][1] = "Haier | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[11][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[11][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[11][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Haier  ***
#region ***  Humax  ***
$MARCHIO[12][1][1][1] = "Humax | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[12][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[12][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[12][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Humax  ***
#region ***  Irradio  ***
$MARCHIO[13][1][1][1] = "Irradio | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[13][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[13][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[13][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Irradio  ***
#region ***  JBL  ***
$MARCHIO[14][1][1][1] = "JBL| - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[14][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[14][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[14][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  JBL  ***
#region ***  Kenwood  ***
$MARCHIO[15][1][1][1] = "Kenwood | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[15][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[15][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[15][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Kenwood  ***
#region ***  Lg Electronic  ***
$MARCHIO[16][1][1][1] = "Lg Electronic | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"

#endregion  ***  Lg Electronic  ***
#region ***  Majestic  ***
$MARCHIO[17][1][1][1] = "Majestic | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[17][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[17][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[17][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Majestic  ***
#region ***  Meliconi  ***
$MARCHIO[18][1][1][1] = "Meliconi | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[18][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[18][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[18][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Meliconi  ***
#region ***  Monster  ***
$MARCHIO[19][1][1][1] = "Monster | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[19][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[19][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[19][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Monster  ***
#region ***  Olympus  ***
$MARCHIO[20][1][1][1] = "Olympus | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[20][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[20][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[20][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Olympus  ***
#region ***  One for All  ***
$MARCHIO[21][1][1][1] = "One for All | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[21][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[21][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[21][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  One for All  ***
#region ***  Onkyo  ***
$MARCHIO[22][1][1][1] = "Onkyo | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[22][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[22][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[22][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Onkyo  ***
#region ***  Panasonic  ***
$MARCHIO[23][1][2][1] = "Panasonic | Audio Video Service | Via Secchi , 1 | - | Padova | 049-87.14.894 | fax ****-******* | info@audiovideoservicepd.com | gfaggin@tin.it"
$MARCHIO[23][1][2][2] = "Panasonic | Centro Video Hi-Fi | Via Monte Sirottolo, | - | Padova | 049-62.06.38 | fax ****-******* | centrovideohifi@centrovideohifi.it"

$Riferimenti[23][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[23][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[23][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Panasonic  ***
#region ***  Philips  ***
$MARCHIO[24][1][1][1] = "Philips | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[24][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[24][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[24][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Philips  ***
#region ***  Pure  ***
$MARCHIO[25][1][1][1] = "Pure | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[25][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[25][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[25][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Pure  ***
#region ***  Samsung  ***
$Call[26][1][1][1] = " - "
$MARCHIO[26][1][1][1] = "Samsung | A.R.E.L Srl | Via Croce Rossa , 16 | 35129 | Pd | 049-77.33.75 | 049-80.75.706 | arel@arel.191.it"
$Riferimenti[26][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[26][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[26][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Samsung  ***
#region ***  Sennheiser  ***
$MARCHIO[27][1][1][1] = "Sennheiser | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[27][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[27][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[27][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Sennheiser  ***
#region ***  Sharp  ***
$MARCHIO[28][1][1][1] = "Sharp | Pierezza Carlo | Via Barroccio dal Borgo,4 | 35100 | Pd | 049-68.15.92 | 049-88.29.059 | pierezza@pierezzaservice.it"
$Riferimenti[28][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[28][1][1][1] = " A cura Nostra | - | - | - "
$Note[28][1][1][1] = "1- Allegare sempre Certificato Garanzia Sharp | - | - "

#endregion  ***  Sharp  ***
#region ***  Sony  ***
$MARCHIO[29][1][1][1] = "Sony | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[29][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[29][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[29][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Sony  ***
#region ***  Telesystem  ***
$MARCHIO[30][1][1][1] = "Telesystem | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[30][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[30][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[30][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Telesystem  ***
#region ***  Toshiba  ***
$MARCHIO[31][1][1][1] = "Toshiba | - | - | - | - | tel ****-******** | fax ****-******* | mail ???"
$Riferimenti[31][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[31][1][1][1] = " TNT - TRACO | 199-803.868 | Porto Assegnato | Reso per Sostituzione "
$Note[31][1][1][1] = "1- Non spedire le scatole Originali | 2- Non spedire gli accessori | 3- Se prodotto risulta funzionante saranno addebitate le spese dell'intervento + il trasporto "

#endregion  ***  Toshiba  ***
#region ***  Yamaha  ***
$MARCHIO[32][1][1][1] = "Yamaha | Pierezza Carlo | Via Barroccio dal Borgo,4 | 35100 | Pd | 049-68.15.92 | 049-88.29.059 | pierezza@pierezzaservice.it"
$Riferimenti[32][1][1][1] = "- | - | - | - | mail ??? "
$Spedizione[32][1][1][1] = " A cura Nostra | - | - | - "
$Note[32][1][1][1] = " - | - | - "

#endregion  ***  Yamaha  ***

Include 2 :

; *** Variabili.Au3 ***
; $Call [X][0][0][0]  0 = "" , 1 = Samsung , 2 = Sony
; $Call [0][x][0][0]  0 = "" , 1 = Audio-Video , 2 = Climatizzazione , 3 = Elettrodomestici , 4 = Informatica , 5 = Riscaldamento , 6 = Telefonia   ; Settori
; $Call [0][0][X][0]  0 = "" , 1 = Call Center , 2 = Padova , 3 = Rovigo , 4 = Verona , 5 =Vicenza   ; Province
; $Call [0][0][0][x]  0 = "" , 1 = Laboratorio 1 , 2 = Laboratorio 2

#include-once
Global $call[6][7][50][5],$Marchi[8],$Marchi_ini[8],$mama[2][50],$a,$b

;              |    1      |  2   |   3  |  4   |   5   |
Global $Luogo ="Call Center|Padova|Rovigo|Verona|Vicenza"
;                 |     1     |       2       |        3       |     4     | 5 |     6       |    7    |
Global $Settori = "Audio-Video|Climatizzazione|Elettrodomestici|Informatica|Ped|Riscaldamento|Telefonia"
#region   ***  [1]  Audio-Video  ***
$Marchi_ini = "Acer"
;$Marchi[1] = "Adb|Akg|Apple|Bose|Brondi|Beats|Cobra|Easyview|Epson|Estendo|G&BL|Grundig|Go Pro|Haier|Humax|Irradio|Jbl|Kenwood|Lg Electronics|Majestic|Meliconi|Monster|Munari|Olympus|One For All|Onkyo|Panasonic|Philips|Prandini|Pure|Samsung|Sennheiser|Sharp|Sony|Telesystem|Toshiba|Yamaha"

;         | 1  | 2 | 3 | 4 |   5   |  6  |  7  | 8  |  9 |  10  | 11 | 12  |     13       |  14   | 15  | 16 | 17  |  18  | 19  |   20   |  21 |  22   |   23   | 24 |  25   |  26  | 27  |  28   |  29  |        30      | 31  |  32 |  33  |  34   |35     |36 |   37  | 38  |      39      |   40   | 41  |   42   |   43   | 44  |    45    |  46   |  47   |  48   |    49     | 50  |    51   |   52  | 53 |54 |  55   |    56    | 57  |  58   |   59   | 60 | 61 |    62    |  63   | 64   |   65    |  66  |  67  |
$Marchi = "Acer|Adb|Aeg|Akg|Alcatel|Apple|Ardes|Ardo|Argo|Ariete|Asus|Bimar|Black & Decker|Bompani|Bosch|Bose|Braun|Brondi|Beats|Cat|Candy|Canon|Comfeè|Cobra|Daikin|De Longhi|Dyson|Easyview|Epson|Estendo|Glem Gas|G&BL|Grundig|Go Pro|Haier|Hitachi|Hoover|Hotpoint Ariston|Hp|Humax|Ignis|Imetec|Indesit|Irradio|Jbl|Kenwood|Kobo|Laika|Lg Electronics|Liebherr|Lofra|Logitech|Majestic|Meliconi|Microsoft|Miele|Mitsubishi|Monster|Nokia|Olimpia|Olympus|One For All|Onkyo|Packard Bell|Panasonic|Philips|Pure|Remington|Rex|Samsung|Sennheiser|Sharp|Siemens|Sigiller|Smeg|Sony|Telesystem|Toshiba|Trust|Yamaha|Western Digital|Whirlpool|Zephir|Zoppas"

#endregion  ***  [2]  Audio-Video  ***

I always make the same mistake! :

C:AutoItProgettiAssistenzeAssistenze.au3 (145) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
$Cat = StringSplit($marchio[$m][$s][$p][1],"|")
$Cat = StringSplit($marchio^ ERROR
->23:59:56 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

Thank You

Alberto

What exactly do you think you're putting into those arrays when you use the "|" symbol between the entries? Because you're putting one long string into a single element of the array each time. You do not need so many 4D arrays, everything you're doing could be done much easier with a simple set of 2D arrays.

I think most of your problem is coming from the fact you're blanking out the variable $m just before you go to the function Visualizza.

Call("provincia", $Provincia)
            $m = "" ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
            Call("Visualizza", $marche, $m, $s, $p)

Also, unless you set some of the comboboxes, I don't think the $s $p and $m values will be set correctly.

You have some serious logic flow problems in this script, other than using a 4D array, that need to be thought out better before you continue with it.

What exactly do you think you're putting into those arrays when you use the "|" symbol between the entries? Because you're putting one long string into a single element of the array each time. You do not need so many 4D arrays, everything you're doing could be done much easier with a simple set of 2D arrays.

I think most of your problem is coming from the fact you're blanking out the variable $m just before you go to the function Visualizza.

Call("provincia", $Provincia)
            $m = "" ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
            Call("Visualizza", $marche, $m, $s, $p)

Also, unless you set some of the comboboxes, I don't think the $s $p and $m values will be set correctly.

You have some serious logic flow problems in this script, other than using a 4D array, that need to be thought out better before you continue with it.

Meanwhile, thanks for the support given to me until now.

Then , I explain the $ m = "", and then do a premise.

The variable $ m is set to zero because if I make a selection in the first combo ( one of the brands ) and is not present for that brand no combination of workshops warns me , otherwise she will be reset to the second wrong selection I do not highlight more the thing .

At this point the premise .

I'm pretty NEW in Autoit and I'm trying to learn , since I work requirements , I try to learn by solving my problems.

The choice of the array 4D is due to the fact that having to tie together 4 parameters (name , sector, provinces and workshops ) in an unequivocal final choice fell on me a 4D array , not for this must be the best choice, is that to me " SEEMED " the best.

If the marks are 100 and the provinces and call centers are 5 and 7 and sectors for each brand to ogn

If you think or other people more competent in Autoit have any suggestions for me , they can only be welcome.

Surely there are and there will be mistakes in logic or concept but being the novice there may be .

However, if you show me a better way I know ...... I accept.

Thanks again for availability...

Thank You

Alberto

I have just browsed thru this thread but my feeling is that your data would be better organized in a database. Obviously, SQLite comes to mind.

It will certainly take you a little time to get wet with SQL but once the basics will be understood, light will come and flood the scene.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

trescon,

If you can tell us what your data is and how it is used then we will have a clearer idea of how to help you.  I cannot follow what you are trying to do with these 4D arrays. 

I suspect that jchd is right, once we understand the data a DB will be a good alternative to whatever you are doing with these arrays. 

kylomas

- Sir Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, since all a little advise me to use a DB, I'll try to try.

But keeping in mind that I know nothing of DB, I know indicate where to find the information, obviously have to start from scratch, to be able to learn something about the database?

Thanks

Alberto

Ok, visto che un pò tutti mi consigliate di utilizzare un DB , vedrò di provarci.

Però tenedo presente che non ne so nulla di DB, mi sapete indicare dove trovare delle informazioni, ovviamente devono partire da zero, per poter imparare qualcosa a proposito dei database ??

Grazie

Alberto

Thank You

Alberto

Before going to swim in a large ocean, just get your toes wet.

Can you describe your problem?

From what I've read (quickly) you need to decide which repair center handles some faulty device (type, brand) in some region.

IIRC we've seen that same question before.

Anyway, build tables for:

regions

types

brands

centers

Gluing all that together will need additional tables:

center ⇄ region(s)

center ⇄ brand(s) and type(s)

Relationship between tables is usually done by foreign keys and SQL is very efficient managing several tables in a query (using JOIN) to deliver a result set.

Now try to best describe your context with your own words and which query you're going to need so that we can build a demo DB easily. Post that here and we'll start from there.

Also, don't write code: that will be the last step (once you know what code to write!). Download SQLite Expert freeware, install it and start playing with it on dummy DBs.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Before going to swim in a large ocean, just get your toes wet.

Can you describe your problem?

From what I've read (quickly) you need to decide which repair center handles some faulty device (type, brand) in some region.

IIRC we've seen that same question before.

Anyway, build tables for:

regions

types

brands

centers

Gluing all that together will need additional tables:

center ⇄ region(s)

center ⇄ brand(s) and type(s)

Relationship between tables is usually done by foreign keys and SQL is very efficient managing several tables in a query (using JOIN) to deliver a result set.

Now try to best describe your context with your own words and which query you're going to need so that we can build a demo DB easily. Post that here and we'll start from there.

Also, don't write code: that will be the last step (once you know what code to write!). Download SQLite Expert freeware, install it and start playing with it on dummy DBs.

Thanks jchd, I can just drain the program that you kindly suggested me.

I gave a ovìcchio and it seems quite intuitive even for an ignorant like me.

As soon as I created a draft DB I get back in touch with you.

Meanwhile Thanks

Alberto

Grazie jchd , appena posso scarico il programma che tu mi ha cortesemente suggerito.

Ho dato un ovìcchio e mi sembra abbastanza intuitivo anche per un IGNORANTE come me.

Appena ho creato una bozza di DB mi rimetto in contatto con te.

Intanto Grazie

Alberto

Thank You

Alberto