Automate Microsoft Outlook 2010 Signature - Office 365

Hi

I am a newbie to this site and forum and may need your guidance and assistance.

I am in need of a script that will enable me to update automatically new 'images' at the signature banner for my email users.

I am using:-

• Windows 2003 - Active Directory
  • Microsoft Outlook 2010
  • Microsoft Office 365
  • 165 email users

Situation:

• Every month my Marcom releases new promotional banners for email tagline that requires manual copy+paste into our outlook-signature.

Possible Solution:

• Is there a way I can automate the process by placing the jpg file in a file server and all users upon login (AD) to their computer automatically executes the script and upload new jpg file onto their local outlook 2010 signature - together with their AD user information (eg. Off Tel, Fax No. etc)

Appreciate any advise that will be helpful in my search for a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

In my signature you'll find two helpful UDFs (User Defined Functions). AD and OutlookEX.

It should be possible to grab all needed information from AD and a fileserver and create a signature in Outlook.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• 1 month later...

Hi Water

Thanks for your reply. I followed and managed to get something up and running for my users.

I have a unique question - not sure whether this was asked before.

Say for a computer that has multiple email accounts setup, is there a way to update email signature using script for all the profiles with single domain sign-on? Script pulls in the information according to the login user; but once login under a staff's name, there are another shared email account on the same computer.

Is this possible to be automated to update the email signature of both profiles?

Your advise is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

I'm not sure you can easily set the signatures for all users on a computer.

You could use a login script to call the AutoIt script to set the signature and then store a flag in a file or the Registry so the signature is onyl set once.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki