_GUICtrlEditLineSscroll

yutt

I can't find any documentation for this function, besides a vague reference in the _GUICtrlEditLineScroll entry. "To scroll to a specific line or character position, use the _GUICtrlEditLineSscroll." That's what I need to do, so how do I use this function? :whistle:

Actually, I am just trying to automatically scroll to the end of a Edit control, instead of the beginning, as is the default. Any clean way to do that would be great.

I've tried using _GUICtrlEditScroll($Edit, $SB_PAGEDOWN) on each update, but for some reason this breaks when using the $ES_READONLY style.

It is a waste of energy to be angry with a man who behaves badly, just as it is to be angry with a car that won't go. - Bertrand Russell

• Developers

_GUICtrlEditLineSscroll contains a typo in _GUICtrlEditScroll ... (is already fixed for the next version......)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Function Reference

User Defined Functions

GuiEdit Management

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, I suppose I could use something like _GUICtrlEditGetLineCount and _GUICtrlEditScroll.

If you were trying to refer me to the section on _GUICtrlEditLineSscroll, it's not there. Though possibly it is just a typographical error in the first place.

Edit: Ah, I see it was a typo. Thanks guys! :whistle:

Edited by yutt
It is a waste of energy to be angry with a man who behaves badly, just as it is to be angry with a car that won't go. - Bertrand Russell