Windows 8 problem

Hello all. I wrote a small program, that makes some mouseclicks and binds hotkeys.

The problem is that in Windows 7 64 bit the program works fine, but in Windows 8 - not.

The program is written to use it in a game, called MuOnline. When I am trying to use hotkeys in the game, they don't work, i have to alt+tab to desktop - then the hotkeys work.

The same with mouseclicks - works on desktop, but not in the game.

I will repeat once again, the same program works in the same game, running on windows7 64bit works fine: work hotkeys and mouseclicks. (So there is no any anticheat in the game, that is blocking the work of the program).

Also, there could be other applications, like MuOnline, which are having the same problem, running on Windows 8 64bit.

Any suggessions or workarounds?

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

neverlose, you have obviously missed the Forum Rules on your way in. I suggest reading through them now, in the lower right hand corner of every page, and you will see why you will not receive help with this request.

Edit: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

You will see we do not discuss game interaction here.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!