mIRC "About mIRC Window"

Gaboury

Hi guys!

I am sure some of you guys might have mIRC and I need help about it. I would like to know if there is anyway of closing the "About mIRC" window that pop ups when you open it, first of all because you have to wait like 10 seconds if you are not registered and it is more than 15 days you have mIRC, and second because if people are not registered for more then 15 days, then the "sleep" command will be too long and they'll ask what's wrong...

So is there anyway of closing that window (it is a child one...) using the "Winclose" command? Cause I tried it and doesn't seem to work :/

- Gaboury.

Hi guys!

I am sure some of you guys might have mIRC and I need help about it.  I would like to know if there is anyway of closing the "About mIRC" window that pop ups when you open it, first of all because you have to wait like 10 seconds if you are not registered and it is more than 15 days you have mIRC, and second because if people are not registered for more then 15 days, then the "sleep" command will be too long and they'll ask what's wrong...

So is there anyway of closing that window (it is a child one...) using the "Winclose" command?  Cause I tried it and doesn't seem to work :/

- Gaboury.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try this idea

While 1
    if ControlCommand("mIRC","???text???", 2, "IsEnabled", "") Then ExitLoop
    If ControlCommand("mIRC", "About mIRC", 2, "IsEnabled", "")Then
        Sleep(500)
        ControlFocus("mIRC", "I agree", 2)
        ControlClick("mIRC", "I agree", 2, "left", 1)
        Exit
    EndIf
Sleep(500)
WEnd

You will need to look at help files for more information....

this is an example/idea only for direction

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Well....even if I hide it I can't go over the next one because it is a childwindow so the one right under is locked....

Well anyway ;)  Thanks guys, I'm gonna try to do that :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

registering the program is definitely the way to go, but not sure why you're not able to just WinClose the window you don't want, and if necessary set the winstate on the other window to @SW_ENABLE so you can use it...I'm not suggesting that so that you can pirate the software which really is an awesome tool that is worth the small registration cost, it just seems like that would work.