Having an Issue with IE not finding a form when its in the source.

Kidney

Go to solution Solved by Danp2,

So my job has me fill out these call reports every day i work or do trainings (which is daily or more) and alot of the info is the same.

most of it is just clicking checkboxes and putting in 1/0 for Yes/No or asking me to add up all the items in inventory that i have in an excel spreadsheet.

i have already made it to the point where i am at the document using the _IE functions but for some reason it wont find the <form>.

When i right click the page and look at the source, i can see that the form is present and it has a name. here is a snippet of the source:

<html><head><link rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="Styles/DataEntry.css"><title>Call ID: 42189485, Site ID: 01698467, for Rep [348405]</title></head>
<body topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 onload=init() alink=white link=white vlink=white><span id=loading style=position:absolute>&nbsp;&nbsp;LOADING...<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;PLEASE WAIT</span>
<script language=javascript >

//
//javascript
//

<span id=full style=visibility:hidden><form class=FM AUTOCOMPLETE=OFF name=QuestionnaireForm method=post action="save.asp" target=_parent>
//
//input's and checkboxes associated with the form
//

so i tried to get the object by $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "QuestionnaireForm")

in the console it shows there is no match.

is the javascript messing up things?? i have never had so much difficulty trying to automate a site in my life.

NOTE: this site can only be viewed in IE. i tried in FF and Chrome and both cant even log in.

Any help is appreciated. Thx