Not working in unicode OS

legend

Hello. I'm writing a protector, to protect software, it's using md5 checksum, execute in memory, and some other methods.

The problems is that none of the scripts, for executing binary in the memory, are working on unicode systems.

I've installed a Chinese version of windows xp, and all the scripts, fails to execute anything in the memory.

I tried seveal scripts to execute binary in the memory, but none works on the chinese OS, I've also tested it on other unicode systems.

I tested trancexx scripts: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

So Autoit does not fully support unicode systems? Or is there a solution?

54L87.jpg

This is from the help file, it seems like there are some limitations (note: I don't have the latest build of AutoIt ... what verion of AutoIt are you using?):

Unicode Support

From version 3.2.4.0 AutoIt is supplied as a Unicode program. The Unicode versions will allow our international friends to finally use AutoIt with extended characters and scripts!

Note: the Unicode version of AutoIt (AutoIt3.exe) and scripts compiled in Unicode mode will only run on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and later machines. To allow scripts to run on Windows 9x scripts you must use an older version of AutoIt.  The last version compatible with Windows 9x was 3.2.12.x.

AutoIt will read script files in ANSI or UTF16 (big or little endian) / UTF8 formats with a valid BOM. In addition, functions such as FileReadLine will automatically read text from ANSI and UTF16/UTF8 text files providing a valid BOM is found. UTF8 files with or without a BOM are also supported.

Output functions such as FileWriteLine can use ANSI, UTF16 and UTF8 formats - but the file must be opened in the desired mode using the desired FileOpen flags otherwise the default ANSI mode is used.

The supported file formats for text files and scripts and their notation in popular editors are shown in this table:

AutoIt Notation Notepad Notepad++ SciTe (AutoIt Default Editor) ANSI ANSI ANSI 8 bit / Code Page Property UTF16 Little Endian Unicode UCS-2 Little Endian UCS-2 Little Endian UTF16 Big Endian Unicode big endian UCS-2 Big Endian UCS-2 Big Endian UTF8 with BOM UTF-8 UTF-8 UTF-8 with BOM UTF8 without BOM Not supported UTF-8 without BOM UTF-8

The recommended script format is UTF-8. ANSI formats are not recommended for languages other than English as they can cause problems when run on machines with different locales.

Current Limitations

There are a few parts of AutoIt that don't yet have full Unicode support. These are:

These limits will be addressed in future versions if possible.

Edited by Jfish

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

Every Windows version supported by AutoIt v3.3.8.1 is Unicode aware. So what do you call a "Unicode OS"?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)