Send Information to the net?

sd333221

Hi, i need a function to upload the file error.log

to my ftp (231.142.133.xxx) and with the username admin and the

password admin.

I dont know how i can do that, so it would be very nice if you help me =)

mfg,

sd333221

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so what you're saying is to try the 255 possible ip's that fit the mask provided and see which allows full access with the admin:admin information? Just kidding, but if you're giving real user and pw info, you may want to hide more than one octet... To help though, check scripts and scraps, i know people have made FTP UDF's.

so what you're saying is to try the 255 possible ip's that fit the mask provided and see which allows full access with the admin:admin information? Just kidding, but if you're giving real user and pw info, you may want to hide more than one octet... To help though, check scripts and scraps, i know people have made FTP UDF's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude, i just did the xxx because i don't want you to log on my ftp.... do you understand now? lol

dude, i just did the xxx because i don't want you to log on my ftp.... do you understand now? lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, i understood that. what i was trying to make you understand is that there are only 255 possible numbers to replace that xxx. which could be checked probably in under a second to see which responds to the login info you've provided. was saying that and suggesting you may want to edit your post, and throw in some more x's. do you undertsand now?

yes, i understood that.  what i was trying to make you understand is that there are only 255 possible numbers to replace that xxx.  which could be checked probably in under a second to see which responds to the login info you've provided.  was saying that and suggesting you may want to edit your post, and throw in some more x's. do you undertsand now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea thx i understand now ^^

i changed the pass ;)

for the actual sollution you could make a ftp like client using sockets.

Much work doh;)

I was working on a http server but there is not fast way to use binary files.

But a ftp client is much more simple it just connects and reacts to request of password and other stuff after logging on just go to appropriate folder and then send put filename etc etc its quite much work anyway:S