Mindless , idiotic people...

hgeras

I posted my NvTempLogger proggie in a forum and someone said that Avast AntiVirus detected a trojan and a keylogger... So Autoit is blacklisted... What can we do about it? It's a shame people to think that everyone's decent effort to make a program to get the label of a "hacker"... So i'm waiting for suggestions to prevent that....

C ya

I posted my NvTempLogger proggie in  a forum and someone said that Avast AntiVirus detected a trojan and a keylogger... So Autoit is blacklisted...  What can we do about it? It's a shame people to think that everyone's decent effort to make a program to get the label of a "hacker"... So i'm waiting for suggestions to prevent that....

C ya

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is not first and not last time. Many antivirus companies fall into mistake, when they are detect any compiled script as virus.

Afaik, Jon right now working on method that will help AV companies distinguish between "good" and "bad" scripts.

Btw, I have Avast installed and never had problems with Autoit compiled scripts...

Btw, I have Avast installed and never had problems with Autoit compiled scripts...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. No problems with Avast.

hmm, detected a trojan and a keylogger? Wow, 2 in 1? Was a name mentioned of the trojan or the keylogger detected?

Best way to fix this problem is that the detected file should be sent to Avast for analisis to be cleared.

An experienced user in the particular forum(Guru3d) told me that the specific user might be lying just to draw attention... I dont know... But i was a little sad cos its such a disgrace to be new in a forum and some thousands of members thinking of you as a hacker....

Anyway, thanx for your replies...

C ya