File Name: AutoIt v3.3.9.22 Beta

File Submitter: Jon

File Submitted: 05 Nov 2013

File Category: Beta

3.3.9.22 (5th November, 2013) (Beta)
AutoIt:
- Added: @OSVersion WIN_2012R2 support.

- Changed: upx.exe from 3.09 -> 3.91.

- Fixed: Regression with ^ in previous beta.
- Fixed #2461: GUICtrlSetImage() doesn't handle certain types of .gif file.
- Fixed #2167: $WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL and GUICtrlCreateMenu causes bug.
- Fixed #2468: #OnAutoItStartRegister function doc precision.
- Fixed #2315: @OSVersion WIN_2012 support.
- Fixed #2171: TCPTimeout inconsistent.

UDFs:
- Added: _GDIPlus_ParamSize() to handle X64 compatibility.
- Added #2426: TrayConstants.au3 for use with Tray functions. See related function documentation for more details.
- Added: more GDIPlus functions and their respective documentation and example.
- Added #2506: _GUICtrlListView...() doc formating + links.
- Added #2508: doc formating + links

- Changed: _SQLite 3.8.0.0 -> 3.8.1.0.
- Changed: Swapped PixelFormat with Stride parameter for the _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0() function.
- Changed: $tagGDIPENCODERPARAMS using $tagGDIPENCODERPARAM.
- Changed: _GDIPlus...() using integer or float for positioning.
- Changed: Modified _ArrayUnique() with a faster version and improved error checking.

- Removed: $tagGDIPPENCODERPARAMS (duplicate of $tagGDIPENCODERPARAMS).
- Removed: _GDIPlus...F() beta functions as they can be handle by corresponding without F.

- Fixed #2460: _StringBetween() $sStart = $sSend.
- Fixed #2459: _StringBetween() doc Description info.
- Fixed #2465: _IEPropertyGet() - out of date links in "ClientInfo Properties".
- Fixed: _GDIPlus_...() functions compatible with X64.
- Fixed #2486: _GUICtrlRichEdit_GetFont() bad multi Font return. Solved also #2485.
- Fixed #2492: _GUIToolbar_... doc example.
- Fixed #2493: _GUIToolbar_Get/SetMetrics() examples.
- Fixed #2494: _GUIToolbar_Get/SetHotItems() examples.

Click here to download this file

@Jon

If there is any progress in solving this problem: compile-problem-after-updateing-scite-components

Best regards

mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

Remark if I may.

I see that TCP timeout issue was solved. I can only speculate about how it's solved but if it's simple math then you have created new problems. There was reason why I didn't want to fix it that way back then when the issue was diagnosed (bug report). You see, if the math is ok now then effectively you have made AutoIt's TCP blocking feature. Every TCPAccept() will block and TCPRecv() will have potential to completely block script execution for TCPTimeout period of time. By default that would be hidden 100ms. This wasn't ever the case.

In case my assumptions are wrong, I do apologize :).

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Sorry to say that, but seems like the problem with the TCP timeout still exists.

Take a look:

Opt("TCPTimeout", 1000)

TCPStartup()

Global $timer = TimerInit()

Global $socket = TCPConnect("203.117.124.1", 7456)
If ($socket > 0) Then TCPCloseSocket($socket)

TCPShutdown()

MsgBox(0, "", TimerDiff($timer))

Probably TCPConnect() would return after 1000 ms if there were no success in connecting to the given IP, but it's always about 21 seconds.

The only difference of 3.3.9.22 is that this timeout (21 seconds) was about 25 seconds in previous versions

Edited by D4RKON3

now I'm confused :geek:

i opened a ticket with a static bug, and a >forum post. The answer of the ticket:

• Resolution set to Duplicate
  • Status changed from new to closed
Already fixed in 3.3.9.22

Now with version 3.3.9.22, the bug still there:

Func _Test()
    Return 7
EndFunc

Func _Func_A()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(), $String = 'This is a string.'

ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() string is: ' & $String & @CRLF)
EndFunc

Func _Func_B()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(), $String = 'and this is another string.'

ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() string is: ' & $String & @CRLF)
EndFunc

_Func_A()
_Func_B()

the output is:

_Func_A() string is: This is a string.
_Func_B() string is: This is a string.

so it would be correct:

_Func_B() string is: and this is another string.

the bug ist not fixed :

Edited by Taz77

thanks a lot! :)

TCP problem isn't sovled for me, too.

And why did you updated to upx 3.91? the only change made there is experimental x64 support, but the x64 autoit exe's aren't upx't yet? (btw: when i compress x64 exe's manually via upx it works :> )

Greetings,

Spider

Edited by GtaSpider

www.AutoIt.de - Moderator of the German AutoIt Forum

now I'm confused :geek:

i opened a ticket with a static bug, and a >forum post. The answer of the ticket:

Now with version 3.3.9.22, the bug still there:

Func _Test()
    Return 7
EndFunc

Func _Func_A()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(), $String = 'This is a string.'

EndFunc

Func _Func_B()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(), $String = 'and this is another string.'

EndFunc

_Func_A()
_Func_B()

the output is:

_Func_B() string is: This is a string.

so it would be correct:

the bug ist not fixed :

I confirm

but

this is strange:

Func _Test()
    Return 7
EndFunc

Func _Func_A()
    Local Static $Test = _Test()
    Local Static  $String = 'This is a string.'

EndFunc

Func _Func_B()
    Local Static $Test = _Test()
    Local Static $String = 'and this is another string.'

EndFunc

_Func_A()
_Func_B()

result:

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

@mlipok Yes exactly!

And without static keyword also works well.

In v3.3.8.1 works correctly.

EDIT: This also works to:

Func _Test($i)
    Return $i + 1
EndFunc

Func _Func_A()
    Local Static $String = 'this is a string.', $Test = _Test(1)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() string is: ' & $String & ' Test is: ' & $Test & @CRLF)
EndFunc

Func _Func_B()
    Local Static $String = 'and this is another string.', $Test = _Test(2)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() string is: ' & $String & ' Test is: ' & $Test & @CRLF)
EndFunc

_Func_A()
_Func_B()

but this does not work:

Func _Test($i)
    Return $i + 1
EndFunc

Func _Func_A()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(1), $String = 'this is a string.'
EndFunc

Func _Func_B()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(2), $String = 'and this is another string.'
EndFunc

_Func_A()
_Func_B()
Edited by Taz77

@Taz77

You second example is working

as opposed to @mlipok example that I wrongly answered due to an internal fix for #2372

Cheers

JP

do you mean this?

Func _Test($i)
    Return $i + 1
EndFunc

Func _Func_A()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(1), $String = 'this is a string.'
EndFunc

Func _Func_B()
    Local Static $Test = _Test(2), $String = 'and this is another string.'
EndFunc

_Func_A()
_Func_B()

>Running:(3.3.9.22):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3.exe "F:\AdmMesnage\_Data\Desktop\Nouveau AutoIt v3 Script.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+F5 to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
_Func_A() string is: this is a string. Test is: 2
_Func_B() string is: this is a string. Test is: 3
+>14:08:27 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.543

Yes at least Under my system

I get the same as jpm...

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\guinness\Desktop\Example.au3" /UserParams    
+>15:13:56 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.6.0 ;  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_8/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0809  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_8/  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.22)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta
+>15:13:58 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.9.22):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\guinness\Desktop\Example.au3"    
_Func_B() string is: this is a string. Test is: 3
+>15:13:58 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.243
But I see the second output should be "and this..." Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

but this is not correct! This is correct:

>Running:(3.3.8.1):D:\AutoIt\autoit3.exe "D:\_Bug-Static-01.au3" 
_Func_B() string is: and this is another string. Test is: 3
+>14:12:53 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.305

Edit: Here's a better example:

Func _SomeFunc($i)
    Return $i + 1
EndFunc

Func _Name()
    Local Static $Number = _SomeFunc(76), $String = 'My Name is Taz'
    Return $String & $Number
EndFunc

Func _Born()
    Local Static $Number = _SomeFunc(76), $String = 'I was born in 19'
    Return $String & $Number
EndFunc

ConsoleWrite(_Name() & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite(_Born() & @CRLF)

wrong output with AutoIt v3.3.9.22

>Running:(3.3.9.22):D:\AutoIt\Beta\autoit3.exe "D:\_Bug-Static-01.au3"    
My Name is Taz77
My Name is Taz77
+>14:38:23 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.306

right Output with AutoIt v3.3.8.1

>Running:(3.3.8.1):D:\AutoIt\autoit3.exe "D:\_Bug-Static-01.au3"    
My Name is Taz77
I was born in 1977
+>14:44:35 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.309
Edited by Taz77

new example:

Func _Test()
EndFunc   ;==>_Test

Func _Func_A()
    Static Local $Test = _Test(), $sString1 = 'Test1', $sString2 = 'Test1'
    Static Local $sString3 = 'Test1'
    Static Local $Test2 = '', $sString4 = 'Test1', $sString5 = 'Test1'

ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() $sString1: ' & $sString1 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() $sString2: ' & $sString2 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() $sString3: ' & $sString3 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() $sString4: ' & $sString4 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_A() $sString5: ' & $sString5 & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>_Func_A

Func _Func_B()
    Static Local $Test = _Test(), $sString1 = 'Test2', $sString3 = 'Test2', $sString4 = 'Test2', $sString5 = 'Test2'
    Static Local $sString2 = 'Test2'

ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() $sString1: ' & $sString1 & ' <---- HERE IS THE PROBLEM - WHY not == "Test2"'& @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() $sString2: ' & $sString2 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() $sString3: ' & $sString3 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() $sString4: ' & $sString4 & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite('_Func_B() $sString5: ' & $sString5 & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>_Func_B

_Func_A()
ConsoleWrite('--------------------------------' & @CRLF)
_Func_B()

results:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\ExamplesHelpfileStatic2.au3" /UserParams    

+>14:59:03 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.6.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.22)  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3Beta
+>14:59:03 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.9.22):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\ExamplesHelpfileStatic2.au3"    
_Func_A() $sString1: Test1
_Func_A() $sString2: Test1
_Func_A() $sString3: Test1
_Func_A() $sString4: Test1
_Func_A() $sString5: Test1
--------------------------------
_Func_B() $sString1: Test1 <---- HERE IS THE PROBLEM - WHY not == "Test2"
_Func_B() $sString2: Test2
_Func_B() $sString3: Test2
_Func_B() $sString4: Test2
_Func_B() $sString5: Test2
+>14:59:03 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.436

I think this issue is connected with the way in which it is declared:      $Test = _Test()

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

When I run one of my scripts with this version of AutoIt, then I receive an error that I had not previously:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\Include\EditConstants.au3" (106) : ==> Can not redeclare a constant.:
Global Const $TTI_NONE = 0
Global Const ^ ERROR

I searched through my project for that constant but cannot find where it is declared. 

Side note: There is no indication of where the constant is redeclared.  Didn't AU3Check do that at one time?

When I run one of my scripts with this version of AutoIt, then I receive an error that I had not previously:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\Include\EditConstants.au3" (106) : ==> Can not redeclare a constant.:
Global Const ^ ERROR

I searched through my project for that constant but cannot find where it is declared. 

Side note: There is no indication of where the constant is redeclared.  Didn't AU3Check do that at one time?

This is declared in:

C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3BetaIncludeEditConstants.au3

; Edit Balloon Tool Tip Icons

C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3BetaIncludeToolTipConstants.au3

; HIcon
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO, $TTI_WARNING, $TTI_ERROR, $TTI_INFO_LARGE, $TTI_WARNING_LARGE, $TTI_ERROR_LARGE

EDIT:

Are you using these two include files at the same time?

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

It shouldn't matter, all includes can be used and shouldn't conflict with one another. Looking at the logs this was added as part of rev 9131.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

jaberwocky6669,

It seems that particular constant is declared in both the EditConstants and ToolTipConstants include files - do you use both or has the one you do not include yourself been included automatically by another include file you use? :huh:

I have often wished that AutoIt did not throw an error if a constant was redeclared to the same value. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

It shouldn't matter, all includes can be used and shouldn't conflict with one another. Looking at the logs this was added as part of rev 9131.

so try this:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <ToolTipConstants.au3>

ConsoleWrite('Just see errors in console')

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\Includetest_include.au3" /UserParams    

+>16:40:40 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.6.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.22)  params:-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3Beta
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,22) : error: $TTI_NONE previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,33) : error: $TTI_INFO previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,47) : error: $TTI_WARNING previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO, $TTI_WARNING,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,59) : error: $TTI_ERROR previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO, $TTI_WARNING, $TTI_ERROR,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,76) : error: $TTI_INFO_LARGE previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO, $TTI_WARNING, $TTI_ERROR, $TTI_INFO_LARGE,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,96) : error: $TTI_WARNING_LARGE previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO, $TTI_WARNING, $TTI_ERROR, $TTI_INFO_LARGE, $TTI_WARNING_LARGE,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\IncludeToolTipConstants.au3"(92,114) : error: $TTI_ERROR_LARGE previously declared as a 'Const'.
Global Enum $TTI_NONE, $TTI_INFO, $TTI_WARNING, $TTI_ERROR, $TTI_INFO_LARGE, $TTI_WARNING_LARGE, $TTI_ERROR_LARGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3BetaIncludetest_include.au3 - 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>16:40:40 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
>Exit code: 2    Time: 0.332

Signature beginning:

Spoiler