Hello guys

I would like to be able to change songs on spotify using shourtcuts on my keyboard due to the fact i don't own a keyboard with extra keys providing this feature.

Therefor I've made a script binding my keys to make this possible, but i have a few issues and I think there is a easier or better way of creating this script. I hope someone can have a look and tell me what i could improve.

Some of the issues are:

• I have to wait a little time before i will be able to change song right after i just changed. (I can't spam ALT + Right)
  • Doesn't work when im inside a game. This is actually a big issue for me.

My current code which works:

HotKeySet("!{left}", "Previous")
HotKeySet("!{right}","naeste")
HotKeySet("!{down}","current")
HotKeySet("{DEL}","quit")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func naeste()
   Sleep(400)
   ControlSend("Spotify", "", "", "^{right}")
EndFunc

Func Previous()
   Sleep(400)
   ControlSend("Spotify", "", "", "^{left}")
EndFunc

Func Current()
   Local $song = WinGetTitle("Spotify", "")
   TrayTip("", $song, 1)
EndFunc

Func quit()
   Exit 0
EndFunc

- AliOzturk

Edited by AliOzturk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LWC
      If you like to launch a game that has uncomfortable key combination, can you use AutoIt to map better keys just for that game without affecting the entire system?
      For the sake of example, let's say your game's executable is notepad.exe and you'd like the letter / to actually type \, but only inside Notepad.
    • By kellariluukku
      Hey.
      Is there anything that does the same thing as this?

Namely I'm talking about detecting when something has changed on screen.
      The FastFind library is crashing without any errors after running:
      FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 0) FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 1) $diff = FFLocalizeChanges(0, 1) And then trying to overwritite the old snapshot (0 or 1).
      If I use always different snapshot numbers its using too much memory and will eventually crash my pc.
      I tried downloading older versions but they're not working and the author is inactive.

It takes 2 snapshots and compares them returning the area that has changed very quickly (left, top, right ,bottom).
      Can anyone help me do this?
      Looping PixelGetColor would require a bunch of extra code to my purpose and its not as efficient...

Thanks

• By asiawatcher
      hi below i got one script i made which runs audacity starts a recording and ends it at specific times

when i run the script even if it isn't the time to start audacity and sits idle on taskbar the pc fan gets very loud, when i close the script it comes back to normal 

why this happens ? anything wrong with my code ?? cheers
      #include <INet.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <string.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <date.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <INET.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> while 1 if @HOUR = '11' And @MIN = '00' Then  Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) SLEEP(2000) if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf      Send("r") ;;KREVATI Sleep(1000 * 60) endif if @HOUR = '23' And @MIN = '00' Then  if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf Send("s") Sleep(1000 * 60) EndIf wend  
    • By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Programmers!, I just looking for a way to change entered keys in English to Russian keys and reverse, i must clear for you to understand. For example:

I write keys on keyboard and i forgot to change input language and then the result will be: Dkflbvbh (Thing we write in fact) ====> Владимир (Thing we want)

And reverse: Владимир  ====> Dkflbvbh

Is there any solution without writing constant for each words? for example dlls or WinAPIs.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning autoit team
      please i need your help
      am trying to make an program that work with hotkeys
      it function is to change the volume to the current application
      e.g when i select the vlc window by using this hotkey i will be able to change the vlc volume with out changing the system volume.
       am able to get the process handle and the process name of the window
      but when am trying to get or set the volume i does not succeded
      i tried to search in this forums but no result.
      can you please guide me to do that.
      am waiting for your answers
      thanks in advanced