New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v3.3.7

Jos

>PreExpand already does the job, however it needs "a little" more improvements.

Jos said it, there are many pitfalls to overcome and right now I am concentrating my coding time on AutoIt and the UDFs/Help file. I will look at this in due course.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

- Shouldn't obfuscator strip out all #forceref lines? Because it doesn't now.

No, they are used by au3check so need to remain.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Yeap, that's true, but as far as I know we use obfuscator only when we are going to compile our script.

AutoIt doesn't have any problem with unreferenced variables, AU3Check does (with proper option only).

As AU3Check is not available on compiled scripts, should #forceref, which is a part of AU3Check (Correct me if I'm wrong) remain in the compiled source?

• Developers

Yeap, that's true, but as far as I know we use obfuscator only when we are going to compile our script.

AutoIt doesn't have any problem with unreferenced variables, AU3Check does (with proper option only).

As AU3Check is not available on compiled scripts, should #forceref, which is a part of AU3Check (Correct me if I'm wrong) remain in the compiled source?

I run au3check after the Obfuscation process to ensure it didn't screw anything up ... hence the reason for leaving them.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

i have 3.3.10.2 in beta and 3.3.8.1 in main for now, so versions of AU3Check is different.

It seems if  i have "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=Beta" in the script then i cannot manually run ToolsSyntaxCheck Prod (Ctrl+F5) - it always run SyntaxCheck Beta

if  no "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=Beta" then i can choice SyntaxCheck Prod / Beta

>Running AU3Check (3.3.10.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
! Au3check doesn't support input files encoded as UTF16 with BOM: ...
... - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>15:50:05 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2

Also - why i get "error" if some of my #includes encoded in UTF16 ? As i can remember in 3.3.9.X betas it was "warning"...

• Developers

Works for me, so show me the full SciTE output pane info so I can see what is happening.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /AU3Check /in "E:\Program Files\Auto-it scripts\AM\AM.au3"
+>20:41:04 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.10.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
! Au3check doesn't support input files encoded as UTF16 with BOM: E:\Program Files\Auto-it scripts\Includes - custom UDFs\StringToRomajiConversion_UDF\StringToRomajiConversion_UDF.au3
E:\Program Files\Auto-it scripts\AM\AM.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>20:41:05 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
>Exit code: 0    Time: 1.802

running SyntaxCheck Prod

• Developers

I knew something was missing it the previous post! ;)

AU3Check does not support UTF encoded files, but AutoIt3Wrapper will facilitate checking Main scripts that are UTF encoded by copying it to a temp file which is ascii encoded.

Support for UTF encoded includefiles is not available and has never been available, but au3check use to fail silently not doing anything.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

yeah, its known thing, but why after :

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod

i get :

>Running AU3Check (3.3.10.2)  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3Beta

in my case only #include is UTF encoded

if UTF encoded files cannot be checked, shoudnt it be "warning" instead of error?

Edited by Iczer

• Developers

The Directive takes priority: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=Beta

You mentioned you have that in your code ...right?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Has this been reported already?

Running this:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=Beta

Local $f = function
Local $s = 'xxx'
$f($s)

Func function(ByRef $title)
    MsgBox(0, $title, 'function invoked')
EndFunc

I get:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3" /UserParams    
+>02:53:28 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:0000040C  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:040C  Keyboard:0000040C  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.11.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
"C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3"(7,28) : error: function() previously called with Const or expression on ByRef param(s).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3"(3,20) : REF: first call to function().
Local $f = function
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Removing ByRef works.

Edited by jchd

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Has this been reported already?

Running this:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=Beta

Local $f = function
Local $s = 'xxx'
$f($s)

MsgBox(0, $title, 'function invoked')
EndFunc

I get:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3" /UserParams    
+>02:53:28 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:0000040C  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:040C  Keyboard:0000040C  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.11.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
"C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3"(7,28) : error: function() previously called with Const or expression on ByRef param(s).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3"(3,20) : REF: first call to function().
Local $f = function
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\jc\Documents\AutoMAT\tmp\fct.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Removing ByRef works.

Shouldn't that be reported to the AutoIt v3.3.11.1 thread?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

The interpretor works fine when Au3Check is disabled.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Sorry, I missed the Au3Check line. 

UDF List:

• Administrators

Jos, do you reckon I should try and make au3check.exe handle an automatic utf to ansi conversion to take it away from causing wrapper moans? (i've not looked at the code though so no idea how easy it would be ;) )

• Developers

Jos, do you reckon I should try and make au3check.exe handle an automatic utf to ansi conversion to take it away from causing wrapper moans? (i've not looked at the code though so no idea how easy it would be ;) )

You are welcome to look at it as I still would need to read through he many pages of documentation on how to handle UTF encoded files properly.

I am currently rewriting Obfuscator which will return as AU3Stripper so only keep the stripping functionality to remove all none used UDF's and Global Const Variable lines from the source.

Also looking at the implementing the idea of guinness's PreExpand which put the value of Const variables in the Sourcecode.

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Jos

I expected to direct manual command to have priority above all...

Its pain otherwise, so for time being i make some corrections to the au3.properties.

When you specify to use Beta it will use that directory so I am lost what you are trying to tell me here . :)

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.