Au3Calibur new update

kjactive

I just finished up a new update to a program I just couldn't be without - Common excerpts library manager that can save your programming many hours...

Do you find that you frequently insert the same AutoIt instructions into many scripts that you write? Au3Calibur lets you manage a library of your commonly used code excerpts (ie, groups of AutoIt instructions). Each excerpt can be given a name. Au3Calibur displays a list of the names of your code excerpts. When you click upon 'Paste', the particular name, the instructions in that excerpt are written into the clipboard to be inserted into a current editor like SciTe. So, you can easily import/export from your library of code excerpts by scrolling a list of names, and parse on the desired excerpt- visa verse...

Au3Calibur can also insert an HTML excerpt to be displayed so it's also posible to create a Html code excerpts library...

Other uses for Au3Calibur can be to create a listing/library of all of your scripts for the purposes of backup or, UDF functions or commonly used functions or just documentation html pages.

There is no limit to the number of excerpts that can be added - current limit to every filesize is set to 10KB.

Install / Uninstaller, a topics as well as source code is included...

Download from site:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol.../Au3Calibur.exe

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Naaa - it's your firewall, your choice not mine, source is included and all checked with AVG virus check. This is a much to complicated application just passing on as source code - wount work, a install script is needed and nothing I can do about it...

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Heh umm ok whatever. I work at this corporation I don't admin the firewall.

Maybe you should think about packaging it in a zip file as this is a common situation not being able to download .exe.

Nice attitude though.

Edited by Hooch

an uninstall script is included, that would unstall all eccept for the CWebpage library in system32 libray, a very nice browser library from Guru Jeff Glatt ( Reginald Rexx maintainer ) and few reg. init. entries - source code is included in the installed directory. I do a lot of applications on this board and had no complains...

okay I forgot that the application format your c: directory as fast as you could say ohhhh - never mind ;) ...

all do installers now a days but I has one of these maintainer on work that makes life to difficult - what can I do, pass me your email address in 'My assistant' ( write Au3Calibur and Hooch and I drop you a .zip line - beleave me this application is worth that small trouble...

kjactive :P

Edited by kjactive

I'm not worried about running your exe file I know your history on the board, it's just that I am at work behind an anal firewall and .exe won't come through.

If it was actually posted on the forum I could get it because I requested that this domain be allowed as I use autoit in my job.

Read the previous post - the link is at the first post, I can't upload that amound of bites on this board - just drop me you email in 'My assitistant' address and I'll make you a .zip...

kjactive ;) ( I just love these smilies )

Edited by kjactive

Okay I'll make you a special .zip version in about 2 min. but I'll remove it from my site tomorrow as there is not room for it...

jstay tuned - just wait a minute to get the link...

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Very much appreciated, going forward why don't you just wrap the exe installer in a zip file. I guess if I am the only one with the issue you don't need to. I thought it was pretty common for corporate firewalls to block exe downloads.

Okay the special zip link is available one day - there is only 1000kb left on my site...

I guess if I am the only one with the issue you don't need to. I thought it was pretty common for corporate firewalls to block exe downloads.

Naaa whay do all freeware / commertionals do appliactions in installer scripts - I do not have any problems with this at my home Inet adsl link and I do also provide a link to my applications on the sourceforge net...

download from site:

removed!!!

I would like to get responce on the application...

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Ohhh S... well I took these graphics from MS shell32.dll and different OS, different style I can see - Microsoft#"¤%%&%

Well I fixed that with an .icl file - should work on every system now?

Download from site:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol.../Au3Calibur.exe

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Oops, it is too -- I tried running that file before and it didn't do anything, but that was because I was already running the EXE copy.

I am doing some shockingly dumb things today. Maybe I should take a break.

Well yes that would make sense but it's ment as an editor 'SciTe' internal tool - a kind of 'object oriented' programming extension and as long as it's activated from Scite macro system, it blocks the 'run test' etc. and no need for a minimize option - it's fair easy to reopen it from SciTe as just a shortcut...

I think about it in future development but this is a nice tool with lots of options and available to many different editers to speedup programming a lot...

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Do I have to do something to get the interoperability with Scite? I was having to use the clipboard to get clippings into the editor.

As for the rest I think this baby can be used for tons of things other that code, being able to have new libraries means I could use it for an address book for example, I would like to have it available for all things hence my suggestions.

Oh one other thing, although it may be needed I found the popup confirmation when I pushed something to the clipboard to be a bit irritating, I wouldn't mind the option to turn that off.