Au3Calibur new update

kjactive

Do I have to do something to get the interoperability with Scite

Yes There is an example in the topics - I think in special notes section, this could be copied into Scite au3.properties and edited to your needs but still has to use clipboard as import / export interface as there was just to much hasle with an directly interface...

As for the rest I think this baby can be used for tons of things other that code

Yes that was the general idear but address book - I never thought about that one - great but I use it as an Html code library as it can deal with html code directly. I have a function, a special string and Special idears libraries, a html and as a temporary backup revisions library on different projects but there is almost no limits on the use only the lack of idears...

found the popup confirmation when I pushed something to the clipboard to be a bit irritating

well me to but it's needed - well I will include an options to suppress this in next update...

Nice to get feedback...

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Well I couldn't help me self to do the update right on as this 'are you shure' request was a constant irretation to me too - there is now a preferences checkmark menu entry called 'request' - if checkmarked sevel requesters popup durring runtime and if not - requesters suppressed...

The trouble with the toolbar graphics was solved in a previous update - at least i hope as Au3Calibur now uses an .ico file to hold all graphics but if this is not the case - drop me a line ( well attach a picture of the malfunction )

Download from site:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol.../Au3Calibur.exe

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Well I moved the Request option into a small preferences window and attached two options more - Always Topmost & Auto Preview and I also changed the size limit to every excerpt from 10K to 100K as this was not enought to do script backups...

just use previous link to download

kjactive ;)