Issues with mutlitple AutoITSetOptions for WinTitleMatchMode

Hello!

I am developing a script that needs to activate various windows at different points in the script. The problem is that several of these windows have similar names. Initially the script runs with the default WinTitleMatchMode parameter(1).  An Excel workbook is the first active window in the script, and after clicking a hyperlink, one of two different windows will appear:

1.) A Bluebeam window- The names of these windows vary, so I need to set WinTitleMatchMode to parameter 2

2.) An error window is the hyperlink is dysfunctional- The window is titled "Microsoft Excel" which is very similar to the title of the Excel workbook that opens up initially in the script. If this occurs, I need WinTitleMatchMode to be set to parameter 3 for an exact match.

The purpose of the script is to click hyperlinks in excel, and if a Bluebeam window does not appear or the Excel error window appears, make a note that the hyperlink was dysfunctional in Excel, and continue clicking each subsequent link in the spreadsheet until non are left and all applicable notes of dysfunctional links have been made.

I receive a syntax error whenever I have multiple WinTitleMatchMode set options in the script. Can anyone tell me why I am having trouble with these multiple AutoITSetOptions?

Thanks!

Post your code for changing the option.  Errors occur if the first param is unknown, or the second param is not known against the selected first param.

Failure: Sets @error to non-zero. Failure will occur if the parameters are invalid (such as an option that doesn't exist).

Edit: ...paste in the error text.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

• Moderators

Hi, Jlchumley, is this the same issue as your posted here '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>? Typically we like to stick to a single thread, helps those who are trying to help you :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thanks for the posts!

Sorry for created the new post. As you can tell, I am new to the forum and not familiar with the etiquette . I think I have identified why I am having a problem, so I will copy my question here into my previous post and also provide the information jdelaney has requested.

Thank you!