Input Box

=sinister=

I want my script so it asks them if you want to run the script and they have to type yes or no. If the type yes, I want my script to keep running. If they say no, i want it to exit. If they type anything else, I want it to exit. I don't want the msgbox saying if I want to run the script and you click yes or no. This is for other things too. Thanks.

I got this in the help file. Im not really good with variables so thats why i need help:

InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]] )

I want my script so it asks them if you want to run the script and they have to type yes or no. If the type yes, I want my script to keep running. If they say no, i want it to exit. If they type anything else, I want it to exit. I don't want the msgbox saying if I want to run the script and you click yes or no. This is for other things too. Thanks.

I got this in the help file. Im not really good with variables so thats why i need help:

InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]] )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Along the lines of

$proceed=INPUTBOX("Proceed", "Do you want to proceed", "", "", -1, 120)
if $proceed="yes" then
-----------
else
-----------
endif

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother