Include files when compile

GeekIT

Does anyone have experience with adding recourse files to the compiles program?

I'm using SciTE Version 3.3.6

I want to add an entire folder as a recourse to my exe file.

Also I don't know how to play included sound files when embedded.

Any help is appreciated! (:

FileInstall

(click the above for the helpfile) You can compile the file into the exe, which then on run, stores somewhere locally, and then use that as the resource

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Ah, I'm not sure about the compiler tool itself, but in your script, you can include a FileInstall command....the compiler will then know to take the source file (1st param) and compile it into the exe.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

• Moderators

So if you're receiving an error specific to the UDF, why not post what you have in that thread, so the UDF owner can assist? :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!