New Online Autoit Editor / Compiler with AU3Check and more

I could be mistaken but i think he is cracking wise about how you said you were going to "Install" a website. :D but hey i could make an installer!

I am almost done with the source code, but i do want to point out a few things.

A FEW THINGS:

- I use Apache on windows! If you also use Apache on windows this source code will be easy for you to use. Drop it in HTDOCS and done.

- If you use Linux on your home server, things will still be pretty easy, but will require a few mods. Most importantly, you will need wine for 2 parts of this project.

- If you use IIS this install will also be pretty easy, Drop in your  WWW  folder and make sure you have PHP enabled.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

link broken

I guess the project has been suspended.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• 6 months later...

Hello Autoit Forums :)

Today i was going through my server and found the Autoit folder where i have kept the online editor forever. It dawned to me that  i spent days coloring text in java to match autoit's syntax, and importing function names for a autocomplete and never released the source to this thing. The main reason i did it at all was because the lack of features, syntax highlighting, and lack of function database that all Online Editors that support autoit have. I apologize for taking so long.

Autoit was my very first language, and it inspired me to do so many things in my life. In a way Autoit was what started my carrier now as a full time programmer and part time Malware Analysis. I was just a computer tech before Autoit, and Autoits easy to understand language coupled with its powerful capability made leaping into the programming world a lot easier than i ever thought. These days i mostly write in C, C++, or C# because work, but on occasion i find myself making a quick fix with autoit, and it never lets me down. So i just wanted to say thanks to the community.

But to the point, I have wrapped up the source so that anyone can use it. Please bare in mind that this was made back when i knew little about development, and even less about web development. So use it as is, or add on to it, i dont mind. I removed all features of usernames,comments, personal profiles, personal save script folders etc. because i assume people only want to use this for personal use, or to rip out the editor and combine it with other things. Of course if you want to use this on a linux server, you will need to configure WINE for it.

I know in the last comments someone mention the ability to send scripts in a public way, If anyone wants to take this project to the next level, i would be more than happy to see it. 

Anyways, enjoy for anyone who wants it. The site is bad, because im not a web designer, but the real hard work and juice is in the editor.

Source:

Online AUTOIT Editor and Compiler

PS. I will be leaving the public one up on my site, as i see quite a lot of people have been using it. Enjoy!

• Moderators

CodingWithRedBull,

I have had reports that the link you provided is the OP is firing off warnings when accessed - it certainly does so for me when I try to access it, so I have removed the link. Can you please replace it with a link that does not alarm. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I don't quite understand? Your saying the ZIP is flagging on browsers as possible warning, or my actual dropbox is? And i forgot you can attach files to the post, that seems to be a safer bet.

Thanks Melba

EDIT: Ah, i see, it was my personal server. Could you please provide me with a example / screen shot so i may rectify the situation of what my be causing this false alarm?

So my site has been backlisted because a AutoIt EXE i made for my company that is hosted their. Irony much?

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=atstools.net

Ill throw the Online editor on a temp site for users of the thread, instead of my server.

Edited by CodingWithRedBull

• Moderators

CodingWithRedBull,

It was the link:

And these are just a few screenshots of what it can do. If you are interested in checking it out please go to

...//atstools.net/Autoit

which was causing alerts. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Ya, Unfortunately there is a codesigned AutoIt EXE on my server (A VNC script) that my company uses to connect on emergency cases. So its downloaded quite a lot, and it seems that Norton and Mcafee doesnt like it. Ill have to contact them about this.

But anyways, thanks for the heads up, and im going to throw it on a temp server for users.

Apologize for double post in advanced.

I updated the images on the original post, so that there is no need for a test site. If you find this project useful, the source is on the original post. :) Enjoy!

The images all Error 403. It looks like you maybe copied the images link directly from the dropbox website? That wont work, it's private to you. You must right click it in the file list and "copy public link" and use that one.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...