New Online Autoit Editor / Compiler with AU3Check and more

Online Autoit Editor / Compiler v1.0

I have been lurking around these forums for years. Building everything from personal to commercial products with the help of autoit. Now im not the type to post at all. In fact i have stage fright right now as i always feel like i will say the wrong things. But when i took the time to make this for my personal use on my Windows RT table, i figured it may be nice enough to share with you guys? Its a Advanced Online Autoit editor made with ACE editor. The syntax highlighting among everything else besides the text area ACE supplied was hand made by myself. I do hope you enjoy it and im always open to any tips. And if i ever have used someone else's source along the way that i didn't give credit for, please PM me and i will make sure to do so!

Now for the screen shots and site.

Taste of the site:
ziX1IHh.png

Ability to save scripts for later use, and compile to download:

QRZ77Ts.png

AU3CHECK before compiling to make sure your script works first:

FdYBvtK.png

On the fly Auto-complete / suggestion of every autoit function:

KVsPhEm.png

Ability to import other syntax for use (C#,Java, Etc.) and a complete customizable editor. Make it your own :)

y5mPYVF.png

And these are just a few screenshots of what it can do. 

Any feedback is welcome! :)

SOURCE:
Online AUTOIT Editor and Compiler

Edited by CodingWithRedBull
URL removed

Just tried compile only 1 line from the online editor:

MsgBox(0,0,"Hey")

and got this:

/>
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: user in <b>C:xampphtdocsAutoitchecker.php</b> on line <b>3</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fopen(C:xampphtdocsautoitbuild.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>C:xampphtdocsAutoitchecker.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />
can't open file

Oops :D forgot to make the public editor separate from registered one! If u register it will work with ease. Will fix public soon

EDIT: Public compiler now working, But i do suggest trying the private as it has more options. Even if you put all fake info :D just made a register so that you get a unique folder to save ur code if needed and to add verification so my server doesn't get flooded.

Edited by CodingWithRedBull

Update V1.2:

- added as many custom made includes as I could that were on the forum to ensure nearly every script will work.

-----------------------------------------------

Also I see now that including the ability to save your scripts on the server is silly as no one wants to do that. So I will be removing the free registration process and just making the public editor have all the features of the private one except the ability to save files. (because I would need users to do that)

Any feedback from use?

Thanks

An interesting project you have here. One issue I see is the language is misspelt on certain pages, it's AutoIt (notice the capital I.)

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Damn ;( that means I have it misspelled on a lot of pages.

Guinness, from the years of me lurking on here, I couldn't help but notice you have made some amazing things. I have used alot of your examples to help further my knowledge in a lot of things.

That being said, you have helped and know this community. So if I could receive some advice from you?

1. Should I just eliminate the ability to save the script under ur username on the server? I mean who wants to save their project on someone else space? Or could it be helpful?

2.  is there anything I could do without or add to make this a nice universal online scite to bundle in a drop and use source code package?

Suggestion - add the ability to upload UDFs for inclusion in the script. Doing as you are and adding a ton of UDFs on the back end is going to create problems - conflicting function names, global variables, overly large compiled scripts, etc, it's inevitable. But if you could manually add includes to a project, that would be better.

@gill900 -

Thanks for the compliment :)

@wraith

Thanks for the suggestion:) I have also used a lot of ur scripts and learned from them. A lot of respect.  but to what you said, I don't think I understand what ur saying :( if u make a user acct. On the site it lets u use ur own includes tied only to ur acct. I had to use user acct. For this reason. But perhaps u have a better way I could use? Thanks :)

I was only referring to your changelog.

Update V1.2:

- added as many custom made includes as I could that were on the forum to ensure nearly every script will work

It sounded as if you added a bunch of custom UDFs / includes to the back end of your build system. If that's not the case then you can ignore my comments.

Basically getting close to IDEOne without the ability to run on server (understandably).

That's it, I totally forgot about that site. Thanks Mat. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Very interesting project, and would not be hard to implement at all.. If i converted this site into a IDEOne clone for AutoIt, would that be useful to these forums?  Because at the moment this project was fun for me, but about pointless to others because no one wants to put their code on someone else's online editor. I am almost done with this ones source though for anyone who may want their own online private editor. But I would gladly take the time to convert this to a similar site if it would be useful.

Also i could add the ability to run the code on the server in a sandbox environment pretty easy, but is that needed when AU3check is such a nice debugger? and if AU3Check misses anything the compiled version you downloaded would help you out before you shared the link with anyone?