Really simple question!

GuiltyC

Hello :D!

I have some experience programming with AHK, however, Autoit has atracted my attention.

I'm new to Autoit script and I'm trying to create a script or program (obvious).

The thing is that i don't the function or symbol to determined a Key, i don't if im explaining myself...

basically if I press the ( F ) it will execute certains commands.

With AHK the command to so is: 

$`::Suspend
;
$~t:: ;Starts commands by pressing T
;
Send {F down}
Send {LButton down}
Sleep 135
return
;

if any could help me please with those lines for Autoit, I would appreciate it.

What are you trying to do please? Also did you read the help file and Forum rules?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

What are you trying to do please? Also did you read the help file and Forum rules?

Trying to define a keystroke for the program to start executing the comands.

In the example  $~t::   // ( $ )  is the command that defines (t) as the buttom to start running the program.

Mmmh this is how the program looks like...

HotKeySet( "{t}", "Actions" ) 
Func Actions()
   Send ( "{F Down}" )    
   MouseClick ("left Down")    
   Sleep (131)               
   MouseClick ( "Left up" )    ; Left Mouse ?
   Sleep (121)                
   Send ( "{F Up}" )     
   Sleep (4)
   Send ( "{SPACE Down}" )
   Sleep (9)
   Send ( "{SPACE Up}" )      
   Sleep (37)
   return 
EndFunc
;;; End script

i Compiled it, but i can't make it start.
don't really know what did wrong hope you help me a bit : )

HotKeySet( "{t}", "Actions" ) 

while 1
Sleep(200)
wend

Func Actions()
   Send ( "{F Down}" )    
   MouseClick ("left Down")    
   Sleep (131)               
   MouseClick ( "Left up" )    ; Left Mouse ?
   Sleep (121)                
   Send ( "{F Up}" )     
   Sleep (4)
   Send ( "{SPACE Down}" )
   Sleep (9)
   Send ( "{SPACE Up}" )      
   Sleep (37)
   return 
EndFunc

You need to keep it alive.

Add an exit function

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.