Is this langage powerful enough for my project ?

HoyBobby

Hai people,

I'm pretty new around and I don't know much about computer programming but I still have a project of coding a bot.

Basically, what it needs to do is : Auto-Login to a website, click on a button which redirects to a specific url using a proxy ip and doing this for over 30 differents logins with differents proxy ip.

First question is : Is that possible with AutoIt ?
Second question is : Am I able to automate the script with a cronjob service server ?

Thank you for your attention,
Cheers.

Please read the Forum Rules if you haven't done so already.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I'm sorry if I violated the rules (which I've read).

Nevertheless, if you relate my project with an automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA, then I must tell you that the bot I want to develop doesn't affects EULA of the concerned website.

Thanks for your comprehension,
Cheers.

• Moderators

Then please explain in more detail what you would like to do. There is rarely something that AutoIt cannot do, however it is difficult to assist with so little information.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi sir, thank you for your reply.

I'll try to be clear :

I want to make a bot which automates this following actions : Connect to a 'webserver account' through a gateway which is particuliar to one account, then once connected to the webserver, the bot has to send a php request to another website from the website where the account is logged.

And so, my problem is, I don't know where to start and how to do.

Is it clear enough ?

Thank you for your support.

Edited by HoyBobby

• Moderators

No, it's not. Let's try this:

What is the website?

Connect to a 'webserver account' through a gateway which is particular to one account"

What is the php request?

the bot has to send a php request to another website from the website where the account is logged

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

I'm sorry, I prefer not spare the website on a public forum. It's friend's one, designed to testing various stuff. Maybe I'll do so after getting his authorization.

About the php request, I can't catch it up since it's coded in php with a bit of js, and not html. For the moment, I'm more planning to automate the request by using a mouse x and y pos code.

Edited by HoyBobby

Alright, thanks for answering.

I get this part, but how could I enter logins into a js form ? Should I use MouseClick function to pop up the login window ?

Because, let's say I can programm a bot with a lot of mouse clicks, does it means that I can't upload the script to a cronjob service ?

Edited by HoyBobby

• Moderators

various stuff.

You give next to no information, but want concrete help, don't you see that as just a bit thick?

Honestly, I'm not qualified enough to go further in the details.

I understand it's cheap, and hard for you to get why I came ask help here.
I will start things by my own, and may come back for asking more technicals questions. It's not like tutorials, guides and scripts exemples were rare.

Thank you for your time.

• Moderators

HoyBobby,

This smells to high heaven of something we do not wish to support. Either give more detailed information about what you are trying to do or do not bother posting about it again. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area