Jon

• Administrators

File Name: AutoIt v3.3.11.0 Beta

File Submitter: Jon

File Submitted: 03 Jan 2014

File Category: Beta

3.3.11.0 (3rd January, 2014) (Beta)
AutoIt:
- Fixed #2562: StringRegExp() & Null character.
- Fixed #2581: Dec() wasn't working correctly for flags 0, 1, 2.
- Fixed #2568: StringStripWS() and StringIsSpace() now treats null as a whitespace character.
- Fixed #2566: "override" cursor in GUISetCursor() fails inside client area.
- Fixed #2573: "override" cursor in GUISetCursor() fails outside of client area.

- Added #2557: Send() special control strings will no longer treat 0 repetitions as 1. No keys will be sent.
- Added #2489: HttpSetUserAgent() now returns the previous user agent string.
- Added #2481: FileSelectFolder() will use the Windows Vista style if available.

- Changed: PCRE regular expression engine updated to 8.34.

UDFs:
- Added: Error checking to _ArrayDelete() when $iElement was out of bounds.

- Removed: Usage of Call() in _FTP_ProgressDownload(), _FTP_ProgressUpload() and _SQLite_Startup(). See documentation for changes to $hFunctionCall and $hPrintCallback parameters. THIS IS A SCRIPT BREAKING CHANGE.

Others:
- Added: Keywords and Macros to the Notepad++ autoit.xml file.

Notes for Windows 8 Users
When multiple programs register the same file associations (Stable+beta) then we can no longer toggle between beta and stable versions programatically. You must select a .au3 file, right-click and choose "open with", then "choose default program" and select beta or stable.

Use the following script to verify which version you are running:

MsgBox(0, "Version", @AutoItVersion)

Click here to download this file

thanks, Jon

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

- Added #2481: FileSelectFolder() will use the Windows Vista style if available.

With the root directory as "" it's loading the dialog to windows search with a search term I used yesterday, regardless of what the initial dir is set to. Root directory is working fine if I set the directory specifically. Title has no effect either. Are these technical limitation that need documenting or bugs?

_Iif is still used in _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetCharColor() example although _Iif was removed from Misc.au3.

Further I'm getting an error when compiling a script saved in UTF-8 with BOM format:

Aut2exe.exe ended errors because the target exe wasn't created, abandon build. (C:UsersUEZAppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe~AU3kxeaqvw.exe)rc:9999

Br,
UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Developers

_Iif still used in _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetCharColor() example.

Further I'm getting an error when compiling a script saved in UTF-8 with BOM format:

Aut2exe.exe ended errors because the target exe wasn't created, abandon build. (C:UsersUEZAppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe~AU3kxeaqvw.exe)rc:9999

Br,

UEZ

That error comes from AutoIt3Wrapper ! What version are you using?

Pls show me all SciTE output  pane info so I can check if there is an issue with AUtoIt3Wrapper.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Sure:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /beta /in "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Windows Screenshooter.au3"
+>18:36:33 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.11.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
+>18:36:34 AU3Check ended.rc:0
! Input file is UTF8 encoded. Obfuscator does not support this and will be skipped.
>Running:(3.3.11.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Windows Screenshooter.au3" /out "C:\Users\UEZ\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU3ubfawdq.exe" /nopack /icon "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Screenshooter.ico" /comp 2
!>18:36:35 Aut2exe.exe ended errors because the target exe wasn't created, abandon build. (C:\Users\UEZ\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU3ubfawdq.exe)rc:9999
>Exit code: 0    Time: 3.04

Might be an issue with this:  ???

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

• Administrators

Hmm, there might be a problem with aut2exe. I did a massive change of some internal file handling functions and I may have killed something.

Edit: No, it's fine. It's AV.

• Developers

Sure:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /beta /in "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Windows Screenshooter.au3"
+>18:36:33 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.11.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta
+>18:36:34 AU3Check ended.rc:0
! Input file is UTF8 encoded. Obfuscator does not support this and will be skipped.
>Running:(3.3.11.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Windows Screenshooter.au3" /out "C:\Users\UEZ\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU3ubfawdq.exe" /nopack /icon "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Screenshooter.ico" /comp 2
!>18:36:35 Aut2exe.exe ended errors because the target exe wasn't created, abandon build. (C:\Users\UEZ\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU3ubfawdq.exe)rc:9999
>Exit code: 0    Time: 3.04

Might be an issue with this:  ???

Br,

UEZ

Things are looking fine as far as AutoIt3Wrapper and there is nothing wrong with the Obfuscator UTF8 warning as it isn't supported when performing Obfuscation.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thanks Jos. Seems that I misinterpreted "Fixed inputfile in case Obfuscator needs to run but is skipped due to unsupported utf format."

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

StringStripWS() works but StringIsSpace() doesn't treat Null as whitespace. Unless I am missing something.

Local Const $STR_STRIPALL = 8
Local Const $NULL = Chr(0)
ConsoleWrite(StringReplace(StringStripWS($NULL, $STR_STRIPALL), $NULL, 'Null') & @CRLF) ; Works
ConsoleWrite(StringIsSpace(String($NULL)) & @CRLF) ; Doesn't work.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Administrators

With the root directory as "" it's loading the dialog to windows search with a search term I used yesterday, regardless of what the initial dir is set to. Root directory is working fine if I set the directory specifically. Title has no effect either. Are these technical limitation that need documenting or bugs?

Sorted for next time.

Hmm, there might be a problem with aut2exe. I did a massive change of some internal file handling functions and I may have killed something.

Edit: No, it's fine. It's AV.

Things are looking fine as far as AutoIt3Wrapper and there is nothing wrong with the Obfuscator UTF8 warning as it isn't supported when performing Obfuscation.

Jos

Hmm, any idea why I get the error when compiling the source? AV is not running on my PC.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Just started this command in CMD:

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\Aut2Exe>aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\_BZ25LN\Coding\AU3\__UEZ\Tools\Windows Screenshooter\Windows Screenshooter.au3" /out "C:\Users\UEZ\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\Test.exe" /nopack /comp 2

and it seems also to crash because I can see only temp. files but no valid compiled exe.

With latest final version it works.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

You sure you've not got Windows Defender running?

Yes.

Do you have any #Pragma(..,...) in your source ?

Jos

No.

With other non UTF-8 scripts I can compile properly.

I will send you via pm the source to test it on your machine.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ