Jon

• Administrators

File Name: AutoIt v3.3.11.1 Beta

File Submitter: Jon

File Submitted: 04 Jan 2014

File Category: Beta

3.3.11.1 (4th January, 2014) (Beta)
AutoIt:
- Fixed: Stack overflow with deep nested includes.
- Fixed: FileSelectFolder() not working correctly with title and root parameters.
- Fixed: StringIsSpace() for null characters.
- Fixed #2478: Assign() and Eval() do not restrict variable names.

UDFs:
- Changed: Constant variables are now used in the UDFs rather than their value.

Notes for Windows 8 Users
When multiple programs register the same file associations (Stable+beta) then we can no longer toggle between beta and stable versions programatically. You must select a .au3 file, right-click and choose "open with", then "choose default program" and select beta or stable.

Use the following script to verify which version you are running:

MsgBox(0, "Version", @AutoItVersion)

Click here to download this file

• Administrators

I'm sure someone will be along to moan about it shortly. Some were using it to create weird and wonderful mappings and inaccessible variables. I just slapped it with a regex to validate it now.

I'm sure someone will be along to moan about it shortly. Some were using it to create weird and wonderful mappings and inaccessible variables. I just slapped it with a regex to validate it now.

I knew it was coming :)

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hello

I'm not an expert on Autoit but I think there is a problem with the _ArrayFindAll function

This script works on 3.3.10.2 and return 4
#include <Array.au3>

Local $avArray[5] = [0, 1, 2, 1, 0]
Local $aiResult = _ArrayFindAll($avArray, 0)
msgbox(4096,"",$aiResult[1])

But on 3.3.11.1 i have :

"e:UsersUSERDesktop_ArrayFindAll.au3" (5) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:
msgbox(4096,"",$aiResult^ ERROR

Thank you

Eric

Hello

I'm not an expert on Autoit but I think there is a problem with the _ArrayFindAll function

This script works on 3.3.10.2 and return 4
#include <Array.au3>

Local $avArray[5] = [0, 1, 2, 1, 0]
Local $aiResult = _ArrayFindAll($avArray, 0)

But on 3.3.11.1 i have :

"e:UsersUSERDesktop_ArrayFindAll.au3" (5) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.:
msgbox(4096,"",$aiResult^ ERROR

Thank you

Eric

Fixed.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

- Fixed: FileSelectFolder() not working correctly with title and root parameters.

Looks good. I'll play around with it and update the docs if needs be.

If people want to use assign and eval for variable names that won't be used in code then they can just use a variable name that's over 4000 characters long.

The parent window parameter for the vista style dialog doesn't behave the same as the old style. With the old style the parent window would be disabled. With the new style this isn't the case.

I've added the following sentence to the docs:

The new vista+ dialog style is used if possible, regardless of the Use New Dialog Style flag. With the vista dialog style the edit control and create folder buttons are always shown, ignoring the flags parameter, and the dialog text parameter sets the title of the window.

StringStripWS() works but StringIsSpace() doesn't treat Null as whitespace. Unless I am missing something.

Local Const $STR_STRIPALL = 8
Local Const $NULL = Chr(0)
ConsoleWrite(StringReplace(StringStripWS($NULL, $STR_STRIPALL), $NULL, 'Null') & @CRLF) ; Works
ConsoleWrite(StringIsSpace(String($NULL)) & @CRLF) ; Doesn't work.

Fixed.

UDF List:

And that ObjName bug report that got closed as "works for me" is really a bug. You don't just copy/paste the code and run to test it because the reporter didn't use code tags so link was altered by trac. Copy paste this:

$oHTTP = ObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
$oHTTP.Open("GET", "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/", False)
$oHTTP.Send()
$vRet = $oHTTP.ResponseStream()
ObjName($vRet)

ObjName doesn't check if object is IDispatch, that's why it crashes. I case of IUnknown function can't be run for flag 7 and for all other flags it can if QueryInterface for IID_IProvideClassInfo succeeds.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

lt can still be done with the latest beta, though it's not breaking variable convention.

Local Const $sVariable = 'Test_Me_I_Am + Variable'
Local Const $bVariable = StringToBinary($sVariable) ; & '***' ; Uncomment to see it fail in the latest beta.
Assign($bVariable, $sVariable)

ConsoleWrite('Is valid?: ' & (StringRegExp($bVariable, '[^A-Za-z0-9_]') = 0) & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite('Is declared?: ' & IsDeclared($bVariable) & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite('Find value of Var: ' & Eval($bVariable) & @CRLF)
Edited by guinness

UDF List:

http://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/2316 is also bug. Jon there is a function called Object_SinkInfo in utility_COM.cpp where it's checked that IDispatch kind is TKIND_DISPATCH. The problem is that it should also be checked if typekind is maybe dual or dispatchable too, because all three are good to go. Something like this:

//...
    // Collect wanted
    TYPEKIND iSinkKind = pTypeAttr->typekind;
    // Dual and dispatchable interfaces are also allowed because they must "support" IDispatch by definition
    if (pTypeAttr->wTypeFlags & (TYPEFLAG_FDUAL | TYPEFLAG_FDISPATCHABLE))
        iSinkKind = allowedKind; // correct read kind to pass "if" condition few lines below
//...
Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

• Administrators

ObjName doesn't check if object is IDispatch, that's why it crashes. I case of IUnknown function can't be run for flag 7 and for all other flags it can if QueryInterface for IID_IProvideClassInfo succeeds.

I added a check to do a QueryInterface for IDispatch at the top of the code and set a flag.

HRESULT hr = pUnk->QueryInterface(IID_IDispatch, reinterpret_cast<LPVOID*>(&pDisp));
    if (SUCCEEDED(hr))
    {
        // QueryInterface will have increase the ref count on the object, we only wanted to verify it was IDispatch
        // so reduce ref count straight away.
        bHasIDispatch = true;
        pDisp->Release();
    }

But it's actually crashing on the QueryInterface for IID_IProvideClassInfo so I'm not even getting far enough to perform the check.

Edit: Ignore that, I've made a mistake later on. Let me recheck.

Edited by Jon