Skysnake

2. meoit

meoit

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Exit
      Au3toCmd  ---  Avoid false virus positives
      Since many virus scanners sometimes prevent a "compiled autoit EXE" from being executed as "false positive", the "*.A3X" format is a suitable format to avoid this problem.
      In order to simplify this procedure, I wrote the Au3toCmd script. Here a *.Cmd file is generated from a *.Au3 file. The necessary files Autoit3.exe and *.A3x are added to the "*.Cmd" file as "alternate data streams" "Base64" encoded data.
      Now the Autoit Script can be called by clicking on the cmd file and the anti-virus scanners do not recognize the "false positive".
      If the short-term flashing of the CMD window bothers you, you can click the desktop shutcut that runs in a minimized window.
      Unfortunately, because the "alternate data streams", this CMD file cannot be distributed via FTP or email.
      Only a USB sti ck or removable disk formatted with NTFS can be used.
      As the new version now uses Base64 data instead of ADS, this statement is out of date.
      For reasons of compatibility, the old version was sunk into the spoiler here.

The script can be called with a file name of an AU3 script as a parameter.
      If no name is entered, a query is made.
      For more information, see the header of the script. 
      Suggestions, improvements and bug reports are welcome.
      Here the versions using base64 data
      Version: 2022.05.12  (Support blanks in pathnames)
      Version: 2022.06.23  (Support release candidates. Changed @CrLf to @Lf. Annual clearing. Optimized #AutoIt3Wrapper handling)
      Version: 2022.07.22  (Support scripts with the same name but different content in different directories)

Version: 2022.07.27  (Support blanks in usernames)
      Au3toCmd.au3
    • By RAMzor
      Hi everyone,
      I have this string:
      "main_lot      0x111” & @CRLF & “main_version          0xABC” & @CRLF & “main_number 0xDEAD123” & @CRLF & “main_version          0x333"
      And I'm trying to extract one specific hexadecimal number, actually main_version from this string by using StringRegExp:
      How to get 'ABC' from it?
      I'm not sure if the original string uses @CRLF, @CR or @LF as a line breaks (received from linux over ssh plink.exe) I have tried this code but it doesn't work 
      #include <Array.au3> $sLog = "main_lot 0x111” & @CRLF & “main_version 0xABC” & @CRLF & “main_number 0xDEAD123” & @CRLF & “main_version 0x333" $aVer = StringRegExp($sLog, "main_version\h*(.+)(?:0[xX][[:xdigit:]])", 3) _ArrayDisplay($aVer)  

• By SWSSSM
      Hi there,
      maybe someone can help me.
      If automated a script that should xcopy from various paths (all within C:\*\...) to a external Disk (HDD). (Backup data of users who get new pcs win10)
      I tried it several times with windows 10 home/pro any clients and never got any failure. (after the testing was done)
      But when i tried to run it shortly ago on a windows 7  pro x64 client, the script started (as i saw in taskmanagr.exe) but i didn't performed any of the actions when i came down to the xcopy part.
      (in the systemtray, it showd the scipt to start, but it was marked as "paused" and i couldn't stop this. No plan why)
       i inserted/attached the script down here.
      Does anyone know why? any ideas?backup-scrp.au3
      PS:  the tray debug line just added by today (i re-try it tomorrow when i've set up another win7 client to test with)
      PPS: i know my coding-style isn't very optimized
    • By Deshanur
      Am trying to automate injecting credential on the login form for all kind of Web application for IE. I know how to identify the form name by viewing the source code and using the method - _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name).
      I would like to know how to identify or get the form object for the web app where there is no form name tag for example below, for the is I have used - _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) to get the form object.
      My Question is does it work for all kind of application "_IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0)" how to identify Index value? is it always 0? is there any better solution?
      The final solution am looking for is find out form object, get the username, password field and inject credential and submit the form.
      How to find out index value? for the forms which does not have form name field.
      $login_form = _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}") OR This works fine if the form has form name. $login_form = _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}")
    • By Colduction
      Hi again guys!, i had COVID-19 for twice and i couldn't check the forum since 3 or 4 months ago till now! i hope you will get better if you're fighting for beat COVID-19

I have two question, first is about extracting all of the IP Address from an IP Ranges, for e.g: 192.168.1.1-192.255.255.255 (Start and End are variable and will be defined by the user) and for second one, i have a friend that he is Python programmer, he made a IP Parser that it can support large txt files (1TB) and it can parse all of them under 10min and it also supports low-end PCs that have 1 GB RAM!

The list that his program parses are:
      #1765497 192.168.1.1 8082 #1765496 192.168.1.1 8084 #1965493 192.168.1.1 8089 #9565495 192.168.1.1 8086 #2565492 192.168.1.1 8081 and it converts very very fast to this:
      192.168.1.1:8082 192.168.1.1:8084 192.168.1.1:8089 192.168.1.1:8086 192.168.1.1:8081 I wonder how to do this via AutoIt, if you can help me in this way, i will be happy✌❤

Thanks for your helps.

FIRST_QUESTION_TEST.au3