Whether it is possible to start a script when the

zxc3

Whether it is possible to start a script when the certain program is started, for example Outlook express, but thus to not insert a script - the program into automatic loading orĀ  to write Bat-file?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could use WinActive to check to see if Outlook Express is started.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

You could use WinActive to check to see if Outlook Express is started.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ask not about it - that this function worked the script should work prior to the beginning of the program, and I want that it was started with the program.

I ask not about it - that this function worked the script should work prior to the beginning of the program, and I want that it was started with the program.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I understand correctly you wish to start Outlook Express with a script and once it has started then start something else.

If this is the case use Run and WinWaitActive.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I created a script that created a log file every time a person opened their e-mail program back when I was still using AutoIt v.2. Instead of using WinWait which keeps the script running at all times, I created an AutoIt exe using the e-mail client icon (so the user thinks they are double-clicking the e-mail client) and then created a shortcut to the exe on the desktop/quick launch bar. The script executes the client and logs the time and date it was executed. It has been running for 2 years now and the user has never suspected anything.

And no, I never converted the script to v.3 since there has never been a need.

I created a script that created a log file every time a person opened their e-mail program back when I was still using AutoIt v.2. Instead of using WinWait which keeps the script running at all times, I created an AutoIt exe using the e-mail client icon (so the user thinks they are double-clicking the e-mail client) and then created a shortcut to the exe on the desktop/quick launch bar. The script executes the client and logs the time and date it was executed. It has been running for 2 years now and the user has never suspected anything.

And no, I never converted the script to v.3 since there has never been a need.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I too have thought of it, but I wanted, that a script as the virus clinged to a exe-file. Also worked together with him.

Thanks, I too have thought of it, but I wanted, that a script as the virus clinged to a exe-file. Also worked together with him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A freeware tool can help with this. Using a file binder you can create the autoit exe file and bind it to the victims, I mean clients, email executable. When the program is run form shortcut or where ever it will open your app as well.

here is one axample of a freeware binder tool

nBinder is an executable (file) compressor, a file binder, a password protector, and an icon changer. Bind and compress executables or bind the dlls and other resource files to your executable so you can distribute your application as an single (smaller) executable.

#link#

http://drn.digitalriver.com/product.php[id]82639[cid]301[siteID]driverguide