Klip!

Puckmeister

@sirhc:

thanks a lot for adding that. Now i can save me a LOT of time at work.

I am doing bugfixes and new features for an online portal. In this portal there are a LOT of forms with up to 1000 fields ;). Now i can easily write a Send-Macro which fills in some values ([sEND]value{TAB}value{TAB}value{TAB}value{TAB}...) for testing. Btw: Wasn't there an option to send a whole string or expression several times in Send()? I mean something like the {n 4} but for expressions, something like {value{TAB} 100}?

Same thing with current date and time. Now i can fill in current date in those forms without always having to type it :P

I will do further testing when i get back to work on tuesday.

I am looking forward for more features in Klip! :mad2:

Go on with it! Good work!

Greetings,

ZeD

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally i found the bug which causes klip! to crash after a while :P . it seems that autoit can not handle this mass of controls that were created by the program on every rebuild of the maingui.

i changed the code and now the window is build only at programstart.

also i added some little new features on the rightclickmenu, like paste the path or the filename from the current selection, search in several online databases like leo.org, freedictionary and so on.

i´m working on the onlineupdate and i think it will be released soon.

also there will be the possibility to share/store clipsets in a network.

then you can have all the same klips on many different pcs in the same time

the next bigger thing i want to add into klip! is the possibility to control remote clipboards from the local pc. for example you are working in a remotesession on a workpc and you want to add some contents which reside on your local pc. so you start klip on both pcs and the local one connects to the remote machine to send the choosen clipboarddata into the remote klip!. i played around with the tcpfunctions and it worked well in the first tests.

greets, chris

@sirhc, just DL'ed the update and it works great. Oh, no crashing :lmao: I wish you luck in your next venture. Capturing mulitple clipboards from multiple machines will be interesting. You might even think of it as an IM Clipboard. You can install Klip on both machines and have them talk to each other. Just a thought..

Thanks for the updates for this useful application!!

Cheers.. :P