Sign in to follow this  
Reinhardt1julian

Get clicked Listview Item

I want to change the text in a label depending on which item in a list view is selected. So I need to run a piece of script everytime a ListViewItem is selected (clicked). What is the way to do that? Is there a way to do it with GUIGetMsg()?

Thank you

Reinhardt1Julian

Reinhardt1julian,

The search box is at top right - I answered this very question 3 days ago. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Reinhardt1julian,

Having re-read the title of the relevant thread I can see why it did not appear when you searched! :D

My post is here. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Sorry for the necro, but somehow this thread seems to have an incredibly good google rating. I'll just leave a link here for those who find this topic in the future:

This thread should answer the basic questions on this topic...

Edited by Brobbl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By Miliardsto
      I have the following code. You can see there are $color_normal and $color_trans
      In my case normal is too dark . And color trans is to much violet.
      If you run it you will see how its looks. I want gui with listView have the same color like taskbar in windows 10.
      How to achieve that?

#include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") $color_normal = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) $color_trans = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) $trans = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") ConsoleWrite("Transpart = " & $trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color normal = " & $color_normal & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color trans = " & $color_trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_Get_taskbar_color()); It return AARRGGBB $taskbarColor = _Get_taskbar_color() Global $gui = GUICreate("Test", 150, 58,@DesktopWidth-300,@DesktopHeight-58,$WS_POPUP,BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 150, 58,BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY,$LBS_SORT), 0) ;_GuiCtrlMakeTrans(-1,100) ; Add column _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Msgs", 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "Segoe UI") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x470C4F) GUICtrlSetBkColor($idListview, 0x310638) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Get_taskbar_color() If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "ColorPrevalence") Then If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) Else Return "0xFF" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) EndIf Else If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9000000" Else Return "0xFF000000" EndIf EndIf EndFunc  
    • By XinYoung
      Greetings!
      I am in need of your guidance once again. I searched the forums for clicking in span, clicking by class, clicking without an ID or Name, etc., but I am unable to find a solution for my problem.
      I am trying to expand this tree in IE. There is an arrow ( > ) that i need to click, but I can't find a way to do it . Alternatively, I can double-click the text "Servers", but that seems to be even more troublesome. I will have to do this 2-3 more times as the tree expands.
      There appears to be an ID for the tree, simply called "tree", but that isn't working when I send a click to it.

;Open an IE session and navigate to pgAdmin. Global $oIE = _IECreate($pgAdmin) ;Maximize the IE window. WinSetState(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd"), "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) Sleep(2000) ;Expand the tree $oTree = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "tree") _IEAction($oTree, "click") Any ideas?