Error on exiting ALL scripts

Champak

All of a sudden every time I exit scrpt through scite I get an error:

"Scintilla based text editor has stopped working."

When I exit through the app the error states

"Compile, Run, Check, Tidy, or Obfuscater your AutoIt3 script with options like update resource information. has stopped working."

Oddly enough, if I exit through scite, the script continues to work, and then when I go and exit through the app directly afterwards, I get no errors.

I already reinstalled scite. Any thoughts?

Edited by Champak

• Developers

Sounds like autoit3wrapper.exe stopped working, not SciTE or your script.

What is it your script is doing that could trigger this issue? Anything special that it send via consolewrite?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Have you tried reinstalling SciTE4AutoIt3?

Have you checked your AntiVirus?

When this doesn't help you have to provide more info.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Description of what you do, the whole SciTE Console information and exact error information you are getting.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Everything and exactly what I do is in the OP, nothing more nothing less. If I run one of the example scripts in the help file, as soon as the script is finished running that error pops up. I really can't give you more than that as far as "what I do", unless there is something specific you are trying to find out if I'm doing. I literally start the script and end it to test this and the error comes on.

This is the console info when running WinList() example...same as every other script

>"C:\Additions\Misc\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Lab\Desktop\INavMedia Development\testWinList.au3" /UserParams    
+>11:39:48 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X86    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X86)
>Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0)  from:C:\Additions\Misc\AutoIt3
+>11:39:48 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Additions\Misc\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Lab\Desktop\INavMedia Development\testWinList.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+F5 to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
Title=Start
Handle=0x0001005C
Title=Magnifier
Handle=0x000403BE
Title=C:\Users\Lab\Desktop\INavMedia Development\testWinList.au3 - SciTE [2 of 3]
Handle=0x00031090
Title=Error on exiting ALL scripts - General Help and Support - AutoIt Forums - Windows Internet Explorer
Handle=0x001F046C
Title=Libraries
Handle=0x00060390
Title=AutoIt Help
Handle=0x000903AA
Title=AMD:CCC-AEMCapturingWindow
Handle=0x0001023A
Title=Untitled - Notepad
Handle=0x002806B2
Title=Program Manager
Handle=0x000100E6
+>11:39:48 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: -1073741819    Time: 5.802

When I exit the script by ways of an exit function on the script the error profile is:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: AutoIt3Wrapper.exe

Application Version: 2.1.4.0

Application Timestamp: 52bf0d6a

Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00766534

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt

When I exit the script through the "Stop Executing" in scite the details I get:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: SciTE.exe

Application Version: 3.3.7.0

Application Timestamp: 52aa126c

Fault Module Name: SciTE.exe

Fault Module Version: 3.3.7.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 52aa126c

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00036ff7

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: d0e7

Additional Information 2: d0e7b9701cd8a803700638b83a780647

Additional Information 3: 7b3b

Additional Information 4: 7b3bc001b1bc25502d0273169be4f81f

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt

• Developers

So both the AutoIt3Wrapper.exe and SciTE.EXE hardcrash with a data exception (c0000005).

Currently no idea why this is happening as AutoIt3wrapper does display its last message correctly.

Any idea when this started and if there was anything changed in the system at the time this started?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I turned on the computer started scite and the problem started. I don't do anything on this computer except simple browsing on safe sites and autoit.

The ONLY thing that was different in my activities with any of my computers was I started a system backup to a flash drive on a different computer but canceled the progress. That backup was going to the root of that flash drive. When I turned on this computer I had the flash drive plugged in on boot. The computer booted up fine with no indication of an issue with the canceled backup. So I don't think that had anything to do with this, but that was the only thing. I already deleted that failed system backup.

The other computer that I originally started the backup on is not having any issues with autoit.

• Moderators

You might try creating a new local profile on the computer, and running a script from there. Would at least narrow it down for you, to either a profile or machine issue.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!