copy and display texst

I want to copy a text line from a internet page ( i know how to track elements) and show it on a program display

so i dont have to visit the a website every time to check this line or nummers but just to start up a program with ( created with uda formsdesigners) and see/check the nummers.

This thread may help. There are some variables that would need to be changed in the code I provided. If you don't understand that, post here again. I or somebody can explain it.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

This thread may help. There are some variables that would need to be changed in the code I provided. If you don't understand that, post here again. I or somebody can explain it.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Thank you

#include <IE.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

call ("signIn")

Func signIn ()

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("https://twitter.com/followbacklist3")  ; put the url inside
$sTxt = $oIE.Document.getElementsByclass("js-nav").item(0).innertext
MsgBox(0, "", $sTxt)

EndFunc

i want to get the followers nummer, but i dont know how to get the class,

This is the followers nummer code:

<a class="js-nav" href="/followbacklist3/followers" data-element-term="follower_stats" data-nav="followers">
<strong>830</strong> volgers</a>

how do i get this

$var = InetRead("https://twitter.com/followbacklist3",1)
$var = BinaryToString($var)

$loc1 = StringInStr($var,'follower_stats" data-nav="followers" data-is-compact="false">      Followers<strong title="')
$len1 = StringLen('follower_stats" data-nav="followers" data-is-compact="false">      Followers<strong title="')
$var = StringTrimLeft($var,$loc1+$len1-1)
$loc1 = StringInStr($var,'"')
$var = StringLeft($var,$loc1-1)

MsgBox(0,"",$var)

This seems to work. Someone the understands Regex better than me could shorten the code.

$txt = BinaryToString(InetRead("https://twitter.com/followbacklist3", 1))

$res0 = StringRegExpReplace($txt, '(?s).+data-nav="profile"\D+?(\d*)\D*?(\d+)\s*<.+', "$1$2")
$res1 = StringRegExpReplace($txt, '(?s).+data-nav="following"\D+?(\d*)\D*?(\d+)\s*<.+', "$1$2")
$res2 = StringRegExpReplace($txt, '(?s).+data-nav="followers"\D+?(\d*)\D*?(\d+)\s*<.+', "$1$2")

MsgBox(0,"", "tweets : "&$res0 & @crlf & "following : "&$res1 & @crlf & "followers : "&$res2)

Edit typos

Edited by mikell