Sign in to follow this  
Flum

download older version

Flum

No results found for 'download older version'.

Where can i download older versions of Autoit?

BrewManNH

Click on the Home tab on this page, go to AutoIt->Downloads->Previous Versions

Or use this link to get there.

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      I have an array of subarrays, eg:
      local $a[3] = [ 1, 2, 3 ] local $b[3] = [ 4, 5, 6 ] local $c[2] = [ $a, $b ] I can read read a subarray element of the array, as follows:
      local $c12 = ($c[1])[2] ; result: $c12 = 6 However, when I try to set a subarray element as follows, it fails:
      ($c[1])[2] = 12 ; this fails to set subarray element local $c12 = ($c[1])[2] ; result: $c12 = 6 How to set a subarray element ?
      Thanks
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good morning everyone, I thought I had already solved this issue but it turns out I did not. 
      My code finds unread emails with this specific subject line of "request" but when I change the subject to SKIPPED + "request" = ("SKIPPED request") the program still finds the email and tries to process it. I only want to process emails with the exact match subject of "request".
      Here is my code that "finds" the unread emails with the subject of "request" or so I thought. 
      Func ListUnreadEmails() ;******************************************************************************* ; Lists all unread E-mails from the folder Outlook-UDF-Test ;******************************************************************************* ; Stores all the unRead emails into an array Global $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test", $olMail, _ "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 1) ; Displays the array of unRead emails If IsArray($aItems) Then ;_ArrayDisplay($aItems, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind - Unread mails") Else MsgBox(48, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script", _ "Could not find an unread mail. @error = " & @error & ", @extended: " & @extended) EndIf ; Gets the number of unread emails Global $numberOfUnRead = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 ;MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails", $numberOfUnRead) EndFunc It acts as if any part of the subject containing the word "request" and the email is unread that it will try to process it. (I think)
    • KhalidAnsari
      By KhalidAnsari
      Hi,
      I need to automate Java application using AutoIt, I have refer forum for the same, as per forum I am using Java Access Bridge to finding control name. But could not set value to control. Below is my sample code 
      Send("#r")
      sleep(1500)
      Send("D:\javaapplication\javaapplication\Hello.jar{Enter}")
      WinActivate("Penjumlahan")
      sleep(1500)
      ControlSetText("Penjumlahan", "", "Name:  A :", "demo")
      Java Application and Java Ferret screen

• QaisBsharat
      By QaisBsharat
      Hello, 
      May i know how can i automation qt application?
      Using controlclick not mouse and positions

Thanks
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good afternoon, I am in need of some help. I am sure this is a stupid question requiring only one or two lines of code. However, I would greatly appreciate the help I cannot figure this out. I also tried searching for the answer on the internet but no one except me apparently seems to be having a hard time figuring this out and or is asking about it. 
      I simply want to change the "status" of an email from unread to read once I have processed it. My code is over 500 lines and I would like not to clutter this post with it. Assume I have all my includes and connections properly defined and stuff. 
      Here is the bit of code where I am trying to change the email that was used from unread to read:
      Func ChangeEmailStatus() ;******************************************************************************* ; changes the status of an email from unread to Read ;******************************************************************************* Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (Before Change)", $iRows) _OL_ItemModify($oOutlook,$aItems[$i][0], Default, "Read=True") MsgBox("", "Array Display 1", $aItems[1][0]) MsgBox("", "Array Display 2", $aItems[2][0]) Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (After Change)", $iRows) EndFunc