Sign in to follow this  
doj

ip range 2 list of classless networks

I needed to convert ip ranges  for a firewall.  It wasn't able to work with ranges, but with groups

of classless IP networks.  This one here is helping me to calculate all (classless) networks

fitting within an given IP range.

While testing the necessary functions I added a small user interface.. giving a small

calculator tool.

Have fun .- )

range2nets.au3

Edited by doj

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hello Guys and AutoIt Scriptwriters!🎉❤️
      I've created a script to notify to me if RDP main IP changed then send a message via Telegram bot to me
      But some of my RDP's Main IP are @IPAddress1 or @IPAddress3 or Public IP Address...
      I want to detect automatically the IP that windows client can run RDP to remotely control
      This image can help you that what i say, there are three RDP with specified IP, i want to run script in these RDP's then capture those IP's changes then notify me via Telegram bot

• By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it. 
    • By simy8891
      Hi guys,
      It's been a while since I wrote my last message here and a while since I used AutoIt. I'm currently sort of desperate and I'm trying to find some help in regards of getting the network usage per process!
      I'm not interested in the total network usage of the NIC, but only on a specific PID's network utilization. They idea is to collect the amount of traffic uploaded and downloaded by a list of specific processes. So far Process Hacker and Process Explorer are capable of getting what I need, but I need to use these numbers in another script so they're sort of useless to me. I can't seem to find a way around it.
      Any idea, help is greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By badcoder123
      Anyone know how to access the information circled in the photo?

• By kingjacob90
      Hi
      I am trying to send a file over TCP from a TCP client to server. If I run the server and client on the same computer the file is send fine, but if the server is on one computer on the network and the client on another the file is sent in what looks like more than one packet. In other words the server receives 4 msg from the client.
      Why is this, how do I make it send in one go, or what is a way around it?
      Side Note: TCP server has a max of 999999999