1. Kovacic

Kovacic

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By coronatuss
      Hello eveyone,
      I installed the latest version of Autoit (x86 - for greater compatibility) and SciTE.
      Every time I want to generate the GUI code designed in Koda, the program freezes (only Koda, not SciTE).
      Have you ever had this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
      Thanks!
    • By rudi
      Hi,
      any suggestion to track down, why a script is freezing after a longer run time?
      This is a general question, I've checked the common mistakes, I've made so far (inside a loop doing fileopen() without fileclose(), runwait() for progs, that don't terminate, infinite recursive loops etc.)

This script stops just after several days of running...
      Is  there a direct way to "count" the amount of MEM and handles, a autoit script is using itself, or by child processes?

Regards, Rudi.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Can we pause and resume the download in the InetGet function?
      If is possible, what is the solution please?
      I used this code To manage the download

#include <INet.au3> func _downloader($name, $linc, $filepath, $RTLF = false, $link = false) global $downloader = GUICreate("downloader", 400, 200, -1, -1, $WS_CLIPCHILDREn, $RTLF, $link) global $path = $filePath $labelTxt = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloading " & $name, 50, 10, 200, 20) global $labelTxt0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloaded size 0 MB " & "OF 0 MB", 50, 60, 300, 20) global $Progress = "" global $sText = ""     For $i = 1 To Random(5, 20, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.         $sText &= Chr(Random(65, 122, 1)) ; Return an integer between 65 and 122 which represent the ASCII characters between a (lower-case) to Z (upper-case). next global $labelTxt2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("0%", 50, 80, 50, 20) _GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, true) GUIStartGroup("") global $beep = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox("use the progress beep notification", 150, 120, 200, 20) GUIStartGroup("") $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel', 130, 150, 180, 25, 0x01) $iIndex = 0 global $Target global $url GUIStartGroup("") global $Progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(50, 90, 150, 20) global $Target = $filepath global $url = $linc global $path = $filepath global $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) global $status = false AdlibRegister("SetProgress") global $onprogress = false, $curent = false GUISetState(@sw_Show) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $button $asc = MsgBox(4132,"exit download?","if you click yes the downloading will be cancel, do you want to cancel it ?") if $asc = 6 then AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") GUIDelete() If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) exitLoop endIf EndSwitch if $status = -1 then $status = 0 $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) $onprogress = false $curent = false elseIf $Status = 1 then $status = $path GUIDelete() AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") exitLoop endIf WEnd return $status endFunc Func _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) Local $hDownload = InetGet($url, $Target, 1, 1) Return $hDownload EndFunc ;==>_RSMWare_GetData Func SetProgress() Local $state If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then $state = InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo) If @error = 0 Then $infor = "downloaded size " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) / 1048576), 2) & " MB of " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) / 1048576), 2) & " MB " $onprogress = Round(Ceiling(($state[0] / $state[1]) * 100)) if not (InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) = 0) then if $onProgress <= 0 then $onProgress = 0 GUICtrlSetData($Progress, $onProgress) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt0, $infor) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt2, $onProgress & "%") if _isChecked($beep) then if $onprogress > $curent then beep((100 + $onprogress * 20), 100) $curent = $onprogress endIf endIf endIf If $state[2] Then If $state[3] Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = 1 else InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = -1 endIf endIf EndIf endIf EndFunc ;==>SetProgress
    • By krasnoshtan
      Hello forum users!
      At some point I had a need to restart my script. Is it possible to do this with autoit or do I need to connect additional scripts like .cmd or .bat?
      For example: i have only script.au3 and it's running. Wich code shoud i use to exit from the script and start it again?
    • By Shedunn
      I recently installed AutoIT(the most recent version) on my work computer and everytime I try to use Koda to generate code for a GUI Koda freezes....nothing can be clicked on and I have to use task manager to end the task.  It doesn't seem to matter if I open a file or if I try with a fresh design.  It also freezes if I try to change any settings within Koda

I've tried uninstalling everything AutoIT related and reinstalling and restarting the computer.  No matter what it still does it

Is there a setting somewhere that could be causing this?